A Revenge Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on ABC
Discussion
3 days ago
Why I stop watching Revenge after 3rd season
I am not going talk about problems with this show i just say my reason for stop watching it . I have not watched one episode of season 4 because of ending of 3rd season.

The whole point of Emily getting revenge is that her father is dead so as soon as he appeared at end 3rd season i knew the show was over in fact writers has made the whole show pointless by making him alive.

How can you ruin all those people lives when he's alive i realize no one knew that but still as soon writers decided bring back David Clark this show became a joke.
Discussion
May 05, 2014
C'mon TV.com: We Should be Discussing "Impetus"
I know Revenge has lost it's mojo in recent weeks, but I have to say the last episode is worth discussing. If you did not catch last night's episode, don't read below this line.

First of all, Emily returned to her taking down ways again, and this time it is a big fish. Conrad Greyson has been exposed and he exposed himself. I personally feel he went down too easy. The almighty Conrad, taken down by a spy cam and by the unlikeliest of people. What do you think?

Secondly, It seems David Clark is still alive. Maybe infinity to infinity is still possible for Amanda and her father. I don't know where they are going with that.

Finally, it seems Emily made a mistake and now Victoria knows who she is. What did Victoria find out? Any theories??

Where does this show go from here ...Read more
Discussion
Feb 06, 2014
Emily and Nolan.. Yay or Nay?
Has anyone else fantasised about Emily and Nolan as a couple? Part of me thinks it would be a great match, but the other part of me thinks it would be a horrible idea. I am truly torn.
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Revenge

Join in on the Revenge general show discussion.

staff
staff
staff
Discussion
Jul 26, 2013
Community Name

Am I the only one that wishes that we were called "Emily's red sharpies"?

Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 4
Atonement
Airs
Episode 9 Season 4
Intel
Airs
Episode 8 Season 4
Contact
Aired
Episode 7 Season 4
Ambush
Aired
Episode 6 Season 4
Damage
Aired
Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke
Victoria Grayson
Nolan Ross
Daniel Grayson
Jack Porter

Revenge is a new take on Alexandre Dumas' classic tale as told from a female's perspective, and stars Brothers and Sisters alum Emily VanCamp. The series follows the exploits of Amanda Clarke who under the alias of Emily Thorne, has returned to The Hamptons with one goal -- to seek revenge on those responsible for destroying her father.