Revenge

Confidence

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 14, 2012 on ABC

• Confidence

This was a fairly good episode of Revenge, not as good as the previous two episodes but still pretty good.

I enjoyed all the media attention surrounding the Grayson family. But I didn't really care for the flashbacks featuring Emily and aiden
  • Who is Aiden???

Did I hear correctly when the Japanese mentor told Amanda/Emily that Aiden was her brother?

Did anyone else hear that? It was when she went to meet Aiden so they could leave together to look for his sister.
  • Confidence

Confidence was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character and plot development along with multiple conflicts of interest. The story was well crafted, the acting was superb, and the media storm swarming the Graysons was quite intense. I liked how every thing played out. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • Jumping the Shark?

2.5
    I have invested a lot of time in this series for which I have to suspend a lot of disbelief in the first place. Last night's episode was pushing the already thin envelope, however. I realize that "Emily's" past is now haunting her, but I didn't get any expostion as to why it was so stressful as to justify attempted cold blooded murder. Also, Daniel's latest facile switch should have been unbelievable even to doting Mom. Declan's metamorphosis from a somewhat principled but confused individual into a common thief is absurd. And Jack's offhand disposal of "Amanda" was equally dumb.

I guess if the writers want to go down the path of "everbody's a mess", then good luck. I see the skis being strapped on though.
  • Such a brilliant storyline!

This was an icnredible storyline and a brilliant continuation to Revenge! So many great developments today! Finally we get some more info on the new guy that's been stalking Emily. Certainly seems like an interesting character. For sure.

Very interesting developments at Grayson Manor. Such a dysfunctional family, yet trying to appear completely normal. It' s quite funny at times. :P

I just can't wait to see how this all continues to unfold! It is so interesting and it is really breathtaking at times! Keep it up, Revenge! I can't wait for Episode 4!