-Okay, so I liked the episode but I didn't love it.
- They managed to create more layers to Victoria, I loved her scenes.
- Everyone is betraying everyone
- Seriously, can't they get some decent wigs?
- Charlotte is a little bit more interesting now...
- "This is for jack. This is for Daniel"- that final line managed to confirm that she is conflicted and loves both. Hopefully now people can stop with the "she only loves jack," "she is only stringing Daniel along for her master plan" talk.
- The episode was uneven, I mean:
*How could Victoria possible try to implicate Emily? She was at the party while Victoria was giving the toast, just as the shots were heard.
* How could Declan credibly rat out Charlotte?
* Why bring in a new lover for Victoria, is this just soap or will this somehow be tied into the plot?
* If you are going to hire a spin doctor, wouldn't the wealthy Graysons hire a professional PR firm, not some author like Treadwell?