Revenge

Duress

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 04, 2012 on ABC

• It's a Birthday and someone is about to burst the birthday boys party balloon. uh oh Tyler is one loose cannon.

I can not put my finger on it but this episode lost me. There was supposed to be even bigger fire workes excepted in this weeks show but alas we got sparkles.

Ok so the most exciting thing that happened in this weeks show was the realisation that Tyler is ill. ( big sigh.. we saw that coming). His plan to we blackmail bascically everyone he knows starts to fal apart as everyone weidly comes to the conclusion that he does not matter. That plan seemed flawed from the beginning. Why would anyone want to give into someone who exsporting them. The show began with Emily heroic plan to claim revenge for her fathers death it was brilliant, she had a list of people and one by one they fell like a stack of cards.

Now Tyler's games have become so seriouse that he has to be put down too. Frankly all i here is the same song playing and in terms of scheming; i have seen more tricks from a dog. I am not sure if i really enjoyed the ride this time round. So far the show has been a brilliant guilty pleasure, just hope its not going to be another dispointment.