Revenge

Engagement

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 05, 2013 on ABC

• Engagement

Engagement was a great episode of Revenge as various plot lines intersect. It was fun seeing Victoria and Emily face off. Daniel reveals some major decisions and Jack reveals his discovery. The drama wss intriguing and I couldn't believe how things played out. Aiden and his mentor have an awesome action scene but some weak swords. Charlotte had another embarrassing moment for a shocking reason. The ending was forboding as major moves are made. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• the Initiative storyline will finally payoff

After a very uncohesive season it appears the Initiative storyline is ready to finally payoff. We know that the Initiative likes to setup disasters (blame someone else) then profit through disaster relief programs. so this looks to be interesting. I can't help but think however that our characters Emily, Nolan, the Greysons would have known about this attack if they hadn't been preoccupied with the other rutterless and pointless storylines this season, yeah!! Eli and Patrick, I'm looking at you guys!!!

I'm excited about the end because I feel I just can't predict where this is going. I wish we could have felt Master Takeita's death a bit more. If only he was around longer. I also feel like he was right, all these people Nolan, Aidan, Jack (who I all love) just complicate Emily's revenge. Hopefully if they all die in the finale , she can get back to focus. This is a revenge story, enough with the love triangles.

• Amazing! Incredible!

This episode was simply superb and sets up for a magnifiecnt 2-hour finale next week, for which I cannot wait!

The events of this episode seemed a little disconcnected to last week. It seemed like a bit of time had passed by. But nonetheless, it meshed together really well after a while, and there were some huge revelations!

Huge announcement by Charlotte at one point, and so many intriguing alliances being forged by Jack. It is quite hilarious.

And the ending was just crazy! I can't wait for the next episode! Stunning!
ABC