Revenge

Forgiveness

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 28, 2012 on ABC

• Forgiveness

This was a really emotional episode of revenge that dealt with Emily dealing with having her mother back in her life, it was strange seeing Emily so vulnerable but it was good character development. I also really enjoyed the bonding between Emily and Amanda this week.
  • I think mom has a couple of issues

So.... mom tried to drown Emily when she was young. Yeah, that's gonna be a healthy relationship. Given that she grew thinking her father was a mass murderer and now we learn her mother may have had a very good reason for bieng in the psych ward, it's a wonder Emily isn't an axe murderer instead of justb a bit peeved at the neighbors.
  • Old news

After a three episodes winning streak, this episode of Revenge really didn't had much going on. Yes, dramatic music was there, but a lot of the action could have been squeezed in 25 minutes instead of 40.

Some interesting revelations and developments, but in the end, this felt like a filler.
  • Simply amazing!

Wow, what an episode! The best part was the ending - while I don't like Treadwell, he adds so much intrigue and drama, and I can't wait to see what he does next!

Meanwhile, there were a lot of interesting developments for characters such as Kara and Aiden, not to mention Padma! It's really coming together nicely!

Conrad and Victoria - while not playing a central role in the episode - were still great! Interesting idea to get married though... :P

I wonder if Declan and Charlote will get back together? It's certainly shaping up to be pretty interesting in many ways.

The show is so promising, and I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds! :)
  • Forgiveness

Forgiveness was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because the story was intriguing, suspenseful and informative. There were a lot of great scenes that added to the over all character depth and development. It was interesting to learn that a Corporate power struggle may be about to ensue. It was touching to watch Emily listen to her mother talk to Amanda. There were many great moments through out the episode. I liked how every thing played out. I look forward to watching what happens next because the ending was spectacular and really ups the stakes!!!!!!!!!