Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Amanda Clark and Jack Porter

Digifraek

[1]May 13, 2013
    • level: 3

Will Jack finaly understand or what will he do or react when it comes back to reality to season 3 to his respone to Amanda Clark

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

loldude1

[2]May 17, 2013
    • level: 10
    I think they showed us that he realizes her identity and believes her,though it would have been interesting if he didn't.

Now,how forgiving will he be about her lies?

wildhoney66

[3]May 26, 2013
    • level: 13

i just got into this show and i'm about to start season 2. i just finished watching season 1 late last night. but i did catch the very end of the season 2 finale by accident. so i did see her confessing who she is. my question is you would think he would have figured it out by now? with the fake amanda coming and sammy not going to her and growling like he does with strangers. and than right straight off going to Emily you would think that would have given him a clue.

actually i think it would have been stupid if they had gone on much longer with him either not figuring it out in some way. or being told to by someone or her. kinda like in once upon a time in season 1 where you had Emma not believe in magic for pretty much the whole season and it wasn't until the end of the season that she did believe in it. even Jennifer morrison said on that well something was going to happen sooner or later for her to really believe in magic. instead of her not believing in it. too much had happend to her to really believe what she was saying any longer. and she's right i think that really goes with the show Revenge as well.

to much has Happend with Jack and his ties to the graysons in some form or another. and plus the dog Sammy and so forth for him not to really slowly put 2 and two together. you can only let certain story lines go for so long before they go stale. and both Revenge and Once upon a time realize this. so far anyways. either way i'm glad it was her that told him though and NOT someone else.

johnmarlena422

[4]Jun 26, 2013
    • level: 16
    Agreed. I would have expected Jack to figure it out sometime within the first season. Given the kind of connection they share, it's ridiculous that he hasn't

ardiem3

[5]Jun 27, 2013
    • level: 1
    I can forgive them keeping him in the dark because otherwise the show would have a really short shelf-life which is probably going to happen anyway since it is on ABC..

I think they are going to go the resent route because so much of what he believed to be true was a lie. I can see him working against her too for a time. The problem I have with that is that she doesn't seem to have a plan anymore she just keeps mopping up messes, some of her own doing, and the show is not nearly as compelling (to me) as it was in S1 and this kind of thing, imo, will make it worse.

johnmarlena422

[6]Jun 29, 2013
    • level: 16
    I guess in a way but the show was always more about Amanda's vengeance than it was Jack knowing her identity so I could have seen them drawing it out even with Jack's knowledge. Jack knowing who she is doesn't change her goal for payback

deme

[7]Sep 4, 2013
    • level: 1
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I guess in a way but the show was always more about Amanda's vengeance than it was Jack knowing her identity so I could have seen them drawing it out even with Jack's knowledge. Jack knowing who she is doesn't change her goal for payback

I'm glad that Jack finally knows. So they can play that beat and move on. As hard as they pushed a connection between the two in S1 and somewhat in S2 it just didn't play well against him being duped by Amanda and Emily. I don't see a need for Jack anymore. No way I can buy them ending up together after this deception. The show has really always been about Emily & the Graysons. For the record: I use Emily instead of Amanda when referring to the real Amanda Clarke because that's how she's known in the Revenge Universe.