Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Discussion Thread

loldude1

[101]Nov 25, 2011
    • level: 10
    shampoo wrote:
    charlotte and declan see him up close and say its daniel, i dont know if he is dead or just unconscious, though.

I think Kelley wouldn't have said "murder" if the person weren't dead.
    But when will we meet Conrad's daughter(s) by his first wife?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

loldude1

[102]Dec 1, 2011
    Should we read anything into the choice of the Dr. Banks episode as the one re-run this week?

loldude1

[103]Dec 7, 2011
    Clozapine is an anti-psychotic drug,I popped it into Google on the commercial break after seeing Tyler's label.

Have we seen the last of the Japanese mentor who thinks she should be colder-blooded?

The intensifying Charlotte-Conrad connection seems to be setting up for the revelation she's David's daughter.

Is real-Amanda giving phony-Amanda the rope with which to hang herself,or trying to keep her going?

It looks like Nolan bugged a meeting we didn't know he bugged,but how did he let Tyler get away with that (waterproof,I guess) computer?...what happened to the security guard?

sduvoisin

[104]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 11

I think Nolan let the security guy go after he found out Frank was dead. Though that wasn't super smart.

sduvoisin

[105]Dec 9, 2011

loldude1 wrote:
    Should we read anything into the choice of the Dr. Banks episode as the one re-run this week?

I've been wondering if she'd come back into the equation. I don't think she will. If she does it will be out of left field.

IndaloBlue

[106]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 1
    loldude1 wrote:
    but how did he let Tyler get away with that (waterproof,I guess) computer?...

In my opinion:
    Tyler threw Nolan's computer in the water, but took the "dolphin" camera/memory stick with him and put it in his own computer.

loldude1

[107]Dec 10, 2011
    sduvoisin wrote:

loldude1 wrote:

I've been wondering if she'd come back into the equation. I don't think she will. If she does it will be out of left field.

There is no reason she would have known David Clarke was framed.If she ever finds out,she could become an utter nightmare for Victoria.

sduvoisin

[108]Dec 11, 2011

loldude1 wrote:
    sduvoisin wrote:

loldude1 wrote:

There is no reason she would have known David Clarke was framed.If she ever finds out,she could become an utter nightmare for Victoria.

That's true. In fact when Victoria told her "Amanda needs to be kept away from her father" she was like, "I'll be the judge of that." So perhaps she'll have the backbone to join Emily Thorne in taking down Victoria Grayson. She sure as heck needs some allies. Ashley, Tyler and even Nolan are working against her not to mention the whole thing with Victoria. She'll need some help to turn things around.

jonchun

[110]Dec 13, 2011
    loldude1 wrote:

sduvoisin wrote:

No, they've been doing the re-runs in order starting with the second episode. See 11/30, 12/21 & 12/28: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/revenge/listings/

I just rewatched the Pilot and have to wonder what is going to happen with Jack. If you want to rewatch the first few minutes, go to ABC.com, they temporarily have all the episodes up. Jack is seen pulling Daniel out of the water. When I first watched the Pilot, I didn't notice that at all.

loldude1

[111]Dec 13, 2011
    sduvoisin wrote:

loldude1 wrote:
    sduvoisin wrote:

loldude1 wrote:

That's true. In fact when Victoria told her "Amanda needs to be kept away from her father" she was like, "I'll be the judge of that." So perhaps she'll have the backbone to join Emily Thorne in taking down Victoria Grayson. She sure as heck needs some allies. Ashley, Tyler and even Nolan are working against her not to mention the whole thing with Victoria. She'll need some help to turn things around.

Well,she's a long way from ready to reveal her identity to anyone,it seems.But Dr. Banks probably rationalized her cruelty to young Amanda with the belief that David was guilty,and if she finds out she did that to innocents she might try to make it right even not knowing that Emily is Amanda.(Real-Amanda might be prepared to let phony-Amanda get killed,but I wonder how she'd have contrived to have her money in her phony name).

Among the things Kelley mentioned in the Aoltv interview is that Conrad's father ("Grandpa Grayson") will show up.But I'm waiting for the girls who are the reason the official bio calls Charlotte "youngest daughter of the Grayson clan"...I bet they hate their stepmother!

StephanyWilso

[112]Dec 16, 2011

loldude1 wrote:
    Clozapine is an anti-psychotic drug,I popped it into Google on the commercial break after seeing Tyler's label.

Isn't Clozapine for schizophrenia (sp)?

loldude1 wrote:
    Have we seen the last of the Japanese mentor who thinks she should be colder-blooded?
    I think so. I think he may have served his purpose showing us viewers howshe is gradually becoming alienated from her allies.

loldude1 wrote:
    The intensifying Charlotte-Conrad connection seems to be setting up for the revelation she's David's daughter.

I thought so too, then my boyfriend made a couple good points. If Charlotte were David's daughter wouldn't she be more doting on her as this is a child that is born from the man she loves. That and I think Conrad was an aware of Victoria and David having an affair. If he was suspicious of Charlotte's paternity would he have been able to raise her as his own quietly and gain such a close relationship with her?

loldude1 wrote:
    Is real-Amanda giving phony-Amanda the rope with which to hang herself,or trying to keep her going?

Oh I hope so!

loldude1 wrote:
    It looks like Nolan bugged a meeting we didn't know he bugged,but how did he let Tyler get away with that (waterproof,I guess) computer?...what happened to the security guard?

The files weren't on the laptop. They were on the jump drive that he plugged into the laptop. Tyler pulled out the jump drive before he threw the computer in the pool, then it looked like he slipped the jump drive into his jacket pocket. Still how Nolan didn't catch on to this, I don't understand.

RiverRatDad

[113]Dec 17, 2011
    • level: 2

I'm a newby here..... my wife and i both love the show. I have been following this forum for several weeks.

Anybody have any thoughts or predictions on the preview at the end of the show where Tyler was pointing a gun at the whole gang?

how is that going to play out? Is that the end of Tyler on the show?

StephanyWilso

[114]Dec 17, 2011
    I don't recall seeing Tyler in the first episode when they show the engagement party. So I'm thinking we're getting close to his end.

loldude1

[115]Dec 20, 2011
    StephanyWilso wrote:
    I don't recall seeing Tyler in the first episode when they show the engagement party. So I'm thinking we're getting close to his end.

We've seen ten episodes,and the engagement party was postponed from Ep 13 to Ep 15 because Tyler's story stretched.Of course,there's the theory that it was really Tyler and not Daniel who was killed at the party.

As has been said elsewhere,Victoria feels guilt over betraying David every time she looks at their daughter Charlotte,and that's why she's uncomfortable with her.I think she sacrificed David to keep Charlotte.

jonchun

[116]Dec 29, 2011
    RiverRatDad wrote:

Anybody have any thoughts or predictions on the preview at the end of the show where Tyler was pointing a gun at the whole gang?

how is that going to play out? Is that the end of Tyler on the show?

After that trailer, I don't see Tyler lasting that much longer on the show. He'll probably be gone in one of the next two episodes and Daniel and Emily will probably get engaged after he's gone. Did anyone re-watch the pilot to see Jack pulling "the body" up the sand?(which is currently available on ABC.com) Do you guys think he did it or Jack just found the body?

sduvoisin

[117]Jan 3, 2012

StephanyWilso wrote:

loldude1 wrote:

I thought so too, then my boyfriend made a couple good points. If Charlotte were David's daughter wouldn't she be more doting on her as this is a child that is born from the man she loves. That and I think Conrad was an aware of Victoria and David having an affair. If he was suspicious of Charlotte's paternity would he have been able to raise her as his own quietly and gain such a close relationship with her?

My theory. Victoria is distant from Charlotte because she reminds her of the fact that she betrayed David. I'm betting Conrad tells Victoria that the Grayson fortune will ensure that her future child (daughter or son) will have an amazing life (he probably threatens little Daniel too just for good measure). Victoria chooses that comfort in a moment of weakness. I think Conrad loves her so much because Charlotte is his sign of victory over David Clarke. She is the symbol of his power and influence and that it knows no bounds. Also he seems estranged from his older daugther so he could be trying to have the relationship with Charlotte that he always wanted with his first daugther.

loldude1

[118]Jan 4, 2012
    Take-home fact from the latest episode:
    David Clarke's prison death was the result of a stabbing.(Is the doer on the revenge list?...was he put up to it by a conspirator or anyone else?)

Fuzzy perplexity:
    I thought Victoria said the prenup was void because she wasn't really pregnant.Then the lawyer came up with the fakery of the lost pregnancy which cheered her up because the prenup would be void?...must re-watch.

Hmmm factor:
    So Frank's wallet was planted on Tyler...but surely the only prints on it would be of the person who planted it,which might lead straight back to her juvenile record and real name?

Jemadari

[119]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 12

loldude1 wrote:
    Fuzzy perplexity: I thought Victoria said the prenup was void because she wasn't really pregnant.Then the lawyer came up with the fakery of the lost pregnancy which cheered her up because the prenup would be void?...must re-watch.

Her not being pregnant made the prenump valid, meaning she gets nothing(or whatever was agreed to in the prenump) but the fake proof of a pregnancy voided the prenump entitling her to an equal share of all marital assets

sduvoisin

[120]Jan 5, 2012

loldude1 wrote:
    Take-home fact from the latest episode: David Clarke's prison death was the result of a stabbing.(Is the doer on the revenge list?...was he put up to it by a conspirator or anyone else?) Fuzzy perplexity: I thought Victoria said the prenup was void because she wasn't really pregnant.Then the lawyer came up with the fakery of the lost pregnancy which cheered her up because the prenup would be void?...must re-watch. Hmmm factor: So Frank's wallet was planted on Tyler...but surely the only prints on it would be of the person who planted it,which might lead straight back to her juvenile record and real name?

Somebody had David Clarke killed and I'll give you a hint their name rhymes with Shamyson.Interesting to see what details come out of that.

I hope Emily was smart enough to wipe off her prints but she if she didn't it will either A) Come back to bite her in the you-know-what OR B) She'll coolly lie about why her prints were on the wallet. "When he came and threatened to expose my past he threw his wallet at me and said, 'Look in there and you'll know who I am and what I can do.' I did and when I saw that he worked for the Grayson I was afraid. I handed his wallet back to him trembling." She is usually pretty good at providing herself with alibi's etc.