TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Discussion Thread

  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [121]Jan 5, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    sduvoisin wrote:

    loldude1 wrote:
    Take-home fact from the latest episode: David Clarke's prison death was the result of a stabbing.(Is the doer on the revenge list?...was he put up to it by a conspirator or anyone else?) Fuzzy perplexity: I thought Victoria said the prenup was void because she wasn't really pregnant.Then the lawyer came up with the fakery of the lost pregnancy which cheered her up because the prenup would be void?...must re-watch. Hmmm factor: So Frank's wallet was planted on Tyler...but surely the only prints on it would be of the person who planted it,which might lead straight back to her juvenile record and real name?


    Somebody had David Clarke killed and I'll give you a hint their name rhymes with Shamyson.Interesting to see what details come out of that.



    I hope Emily was smart enough to wipe off her prints but she if she didn't it will either A) Come back to bite her in the you-know-what OR B) She'll coolly lie about why her prints were on the wallet. "When he came and threatened to expose my past he threw his wallet at me and said, 'Look in there and you'll know who I am and what I can do.' I did and when I saw that he worked for the Grayson I was afraid. I handed his wallet back to him trembling." She is usually pretty good at providing herself with alibi's etc.



    His dying just before Amanda turned 18 had definite convenience written all over it,I hope the conspiracy can be traced.

    We SAW her put the wallet in Tyler's pocket,when would she ever have had a chance to wipe her prints off?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [122]Jan 11, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    So,the Charlotte's-paternity issue has finally reached the screen,and we know why Amanda came to believe her father was guilty.But why did Treadwell get his red X before his takedown?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [123]Jan 18, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    So the lawyer actually knows her real identity...and it won't be bought from him?
    I think that David Clarke made a mistake not wanting his daughter to testify,she'd already been consigned to the institution after all.It could have freed them both.

    Interesting that the pregnancy test was the night of the arrest.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [124]Jan 25, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    This just hit me,and I wonder if it will turn out to drive a plot twist where Victoria figures out her antagonist's identity (just another clue along with having seen her play with Sammy,etc)...

    IS Real-Amanda still allergic to strawberries?...or was she never,and the picnic story a fake?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [125]Feb 8, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    Hmmm...Nolan lied to her.

    But who stole the Infinity Box?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hamzie

    Hamzie

    [126]Feb 9, 2012
    • member since: 10/13/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 215
    Can someone explain the ending
    i didnt get it
    i realize the box was stolen but what was the certificate all about
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alias571

    alias571

    [127]Feb 9, 2012
    • member since: 07/23/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,270

    Hamzie wrote:
    Can someone explain the ending i didnt get it i realize the box was stolen but what was the certificate all about

    ?
    Whoever stole the box was just replying to the RSVP that probably came with the Fire & Ice invitation. Their way of letting Emily know that they would be around for the engagement party.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [128]Feb 9, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    alias571 wrote:

    Hamzie wrote:
    Can someone explain the ending i didnt get it i realize the box was stolen but what was the certificate all about

    ?
    Whoever stole the box was just replying to the RSVP that probably came with the Fire & Ice invitation. Their way of letting Emily know that they would be around for the engagement party.



    Actually,the card had "Miss Emily Thorne" filled in,and "will attend" underlined three times...the thief was threatening her if she failed to show up.An interview with Emily VanCamp says there has been a kidnapping of an innocent who she attends the party in order to protect,but we haven't seen that yet,or understood why someone would want to make sure it went ahead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hamzie

    Hamzie

    [129]Feb 16, 2012
    • member since: 10/13/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 215
    What a twist!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [130]Feb 16, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    Now...what did Tyler tell Daniel between being cut away from and getting shot?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mariana064

    mariana064

    [131]Feb 18, 2012
    • member since: 01/05/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 87
    He probably told him about Amanda /Emily and showed him the picture.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [132]Feb 18, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    mariana064 wrote:
    He probably told him about Amanda /Emily and showed him the picture.


    But how much?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of demzy

    demzy

    [133]Mar 1, 2012
    • member since: 03/01/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    Not that much according to 1x16. I'm not sure how this will pan out but the ending suggests Emily's frustration builds and she may not control herself (although seems perfectly calm). Drastic measures may be taken on her part in upcoming episodes. Most likely to get Daniel free and keep Jack safe. When will we see Jack and Emily connect more. He must click eventually...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rainbowstar7777

    rainbowstar7777

    [134]Mar 4, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 23

    Any word on a second season yet?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [135]Mar 5, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    Renewals don't generally get announced this early.But Mike Kelley says that (assuming it happens) season 2 will begin with our heroine's wedding,and just as with the shooting we won't find out WHO she marries until mid-season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sduvoisin

    sduvoisin

    [136]Mar 20, 2012
    • member since: 01/24/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 102

    Yeah I don't know how I feel about all these Emily & Jack discussions that keep happening. If he is one of the potential husbands of Season 2 the writers have some SERIOUS work cut out from them.


    Yeah they have a moment here or there that is charged with some energy (most of that energy is, "I'm lying to you and you don't know it.") They have places to go and things to do if they want Emily saying "I Do" to Jack. Jack would say "I do"but that's because Jack seems to love falling in love. He'd married Kara given a chance. He certainly marry Emily. But Emily who is shrewd, thoughtful, deliberate, unattached, and on a mission - I don't see it. At least not with the back story given.


    Of course I struggle to see Emily marrying Daniel too. I have trouble figuring out what she REALLY feels about him. Her sensi (Ninja King as I like to call him)believes she's in love with him but is he right? She was going to break off the engagement and the reason she didn't is because Victoria made some misleading statements about her relationship with David Clarke that Daniel misunderstood as a rape charge. She's marrying him because she's pissed at Victoria NOT because she loves Daniel. However she does seem to care about him. If she really wanted to screw him (and byextension the Graysons)over she'd break up with him. Given an interview saying, "I don't know what happened but I know with the wealth and influence the Graysons have Daniel Grayson will never be convicted of murder. Even if they find the bloody gun with his prints on it."


    It will be interested to see where things go. I'm glad Tyler's dead - that character had run his course.
    I'm really interested to see what they do with Ashley. Using the tragedy of the Graysons to make a name for herself - bad british girl behavior.
    Jack get on the boat and go to Haiti. Things are only getting worse for you and your life. It's time to run.


    Can't wait til April.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yutg25

    yutg25

    [137]Mar 20, 2012
    • member since: 01/18/11
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 205

    sduvoisin wrote:


    I'm really interested to see what they do with Ashley. Using the tragedy of the Graysons to make a name for herself - bad british girl behavior.
    Jack get on the boat and go to Haiti. Things are only getting worse for you and your life. It's time to run.


    Can't wait til April.



    I think the whole Jack shipping off to Haiti is done. He is in too deep now and well I think Victoria is gonna frame him to get her son out. Of course this will spurn Emily to do more bad things to her. Besides, maybe my Jack/Emily is showing, Emily may not realize it or not want to admit it but she cares about him and she needs him. Jack is Mercédès so to speak and I think thats the ending of it.


    The British girl surprised me with her deviousness. I guess Tyler left his mark on her.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sduvoisin

    sduvoisin

    [138]Apr 10, 2012
    • member since: 01/24/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 102
    You are probably right Jack won't be going to Haiti. I but I want him to. He deserves better than this whole mess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loldude1

    loldude1

    [139]Apr 16, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 180
    yutg25 wrote:

    sduvoisin wrote:


    I'm really interested to see what they do with Ashley. Using the tragedy of the Graysons to make a name for herself - bad british girl behavior.
    Jack get on the boat and go to Haiti. Things are only getting worse for you and your life. It's time to run.


    Can't wait til April.



    I think the whole Jack shipping off to Haiti is done. He is in too deep now and well I think Victoria is gonna frame him to get her son out. Of course this will spurn Emily to do more bad things to her. Besides, maybe my Jack/Emily is showing, Emily may not realize it or not want to admit it but she cares about him and she needs him. Jack is Mercédès so to speak and I think thats the ending of it.


    The British girl surprised me with her deviousness. I guess Tyler left his mark on her.



    As a series finale,I think Jack going off to Haiti (with our heroine) is darn near certain...this is an adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo,which ends with the hero going off with his ladylove Haydee.
    I think that similar name is the only reason Haiti was ever mentioned on this show.But we're as far from the series finale as the producers can make possible!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sduvoisin

    sduvoisin

    [140]Apr 17, 2012
    • member since: 01/24/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 102

    loldude1 wrote:
    yutg25 wrote:


    sduvoisin wrote:


    I'm really interested to see what they do with Ashley. Using the tragedy of the Graysons to make a name for herself - bad british girl behavior.
    Jack get on the boat and go to Haiti. Things are only getting worse for you and your life. It's time to run.


    Can't wait til April.



    I think the whole Jack shipping off to Haiti is done. He is in too deep now and well I think Victoria is gonna frame him to get her son out. Of course this will spurn Emily to do more bad things to her. Besides, maybe my Jack/Emily is showing, Emily may not realize it or not want to admit it but she cares about him and she needs him. Jack is Mercédès so to speak and I think thats the ending of it.


    The British girl surprised me with her deviousness. I guess Tyler left his mark on her.


    As a series finale,I think Jack going off to Haiti (with our heroine) is darn near certain...this is an adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo,which ends with the hero going off with his ladylove Haydee. I think that similar name is the only reason Haiti was ever mentioned on this show.But we're as far from the series finale as the producers can make possible!


    If Jack can ever get to Haiti. I'm sorry if I were betting on who is going to go down for this murder my money is Jack will do time. Yeah he's innocent but he has no money and unless Emily or Nolan really tries to come through for him it isn't going to go well for him. I don't want Jack in prison but that could be his fate. In the Revenge world innocent people can end up in prison (real world too but different story)look at what happened to David Clarke. And wait who did that again? Oh yeah the Graysons.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.