Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Discussion Thread

KasenStuff

[141]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 6
    "The Grayson's killed my father." Really? Did it really take Amanda that long to figure that out? Was I really suppose to be surprised? Because, to me, it's just common sense and I pretty much knew it right away. Stupid Amanda
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

loldude1

[142]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 10
    KasenStuff wrote:
    "The Grayson's killed my father." Really? Did it really take Amanda that long to figure that out? Was I really suppose to be surprised? Because, to me, it's just common sense and I pretty much knew it right away. Stupid Amanda

Amen...the mere fact that he died just weeks before his daughter turned 18,as revealed in the pilot,made his death suspicious.Even if it had been "natural causes" I would have suspected a deliberate infection or something.

RiverRatDad

[143]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 2

KasenStuff wrote:

loldude1 wrote:
    Amen...the mere fact that he died just weeks before his daughter turned 18,as revealed in the pilot,made his death suspicious.Even if it had been "natural causes" I would have suspected a deliberate infection or something.

I didn't see it as the obvious "no brainer" you folks did. My natural assumption would have been that if the Grayson's wanted him dead they wouldn't have waited so long. Indeed it seems a bit of a weak story line in that regard. Why would they wait so long to have him killed?

I also am wondering if we are to assume Conrad arranged the "suicide" at the jail? If so how does he work so fast?

loldude1

[144]Apr 29, 2012
    RiverRatDad wrote:

KasenStuff wrote:

loldude1 wrote:

I didn't see it as the obvious "no brainer" you folks did. My natural assumption would have been that if the Grayson's wanted him dead they wouldn't have waited so long. Indeed it seems a bit of a weak story line in that regard. Why would they wait so long to have him killed?

I also am wondering if we are to assume Conrad arranged the "suicide" at the jail? If so how does he work so fast?

There was no urgency to Clarke's death until the risk arose of his getting together with his daughter who Victoria knew had seen her at Clarke's place.When he hadn't died and she was about to turn 18,things were set in motion.

We are pretty much explicitly shown that Conrad made the phone call about "another David Clarke situation" that led immediately to the "suicide" at the jail.Expect the person directly responsible to be added to the Revenge List even if the authenticity of the suicide and note is not brought under scrutiny.

RiverRatDad

[145]Apr 30, 2012

loldude1 wrote:
    There was no urgency to Clarke's death until the risk arose of his getting together with his daughter who Victoria knew had seen her at Clarke's place.When he hadn't died and she was about to turn 18,things were set in motion. We are pretty much explicitly shown that Conrad made the phone call about "another David Clarke situation" that led immediately to the "suicide" at the jail.Expect the person directly responsible to be added to the Revenge List even if the authenticity of the suicide and note is not brought under scrutiny.

I understand your take on the sudden urgency as Amanda turns 18 I just think its a weak storyline. The urgency should have been shortly after he was incarcerated. The sooner he was dead the sooner that "lose end" was cleaned up. It would have been more "believable" for me if they killed him shortly after he was incarcerated. But its just my opinion.

I think its a bit of a stretch that Conrad could arrange the "suicide" and have it pulled off within hours. Again a weak point in the story to me.

But its still my favorite show on TV.

RiverRatDad

[146]May 5, 2012

so is the way being paved for (the real) Amanda and Jack to finally get together?

loldude1

[147]May 5, 2012
    RiverRatDad wrote:

so is the way being paved for (the real) Amanda and Jack to finally get together?

They're not likely to wind up together until the end of the series,IMO...so renewal for next season means another year of not finding each other.Then again,Mike Kelley has said that next season begins with a flash-forward to her wedding and then half a season of keeping us guessing as to who she married.

RiverRatDad

[148]May 5, 2012

Do you think killing Conrad is on her list? He did order (and presumably buy) the death of her father.

They certainly set the course for her relationship with Danial. He knows everything and is maintaining the family secret.

shampoo

[149]May 10, 2012

really loooved episode 19 absolution- the twist with daniel was epic...we new that he wasnt a bad guy per se but we also new that he was weak! as it was well noted by theJapanesesensei. so he could have gone either way and it would have been credible.

didnt much care for episode 20...all things we already seen/knew. bleh.

and please, pretty please! bring a new love interest for amanda! im ok with nolan but thats not going to happen ajaj so..no jack , please!!! they are just friends! seriously, dont force it!

shampoo

[150]May 10, 2012
    and one more thing!! i dont know which of you was that was waiting for the dogs death all this time BUT in the promo pictures of "grief" she is digging a grave that looks suspiciously like one she could use for a dog

st4rryeyez

[151]May 16, 2012
    • level: 1

So my theory re:episode 21 is that its faux amanda that is dead, ie takedo has killed her and its her that real amanda (emily) is burying, which is why her and Jack are bound/united in grief. All I can say is it better not be Sammy or I am planning some revenge of my own on Mike Kelley!!!!!

loldude1

[152]May 16, 2012
    st4rryeyez wrote:

So my theory re:episode 21 is that its faux amanda that is dead, ie takedo has killed her and its her that real amanda (emily) is burying, which is why her and Jack are bound/united in grief. All I can say is it better not be Sammy or I am planning some revenge of my own on Mike Kelley!!!!!

So can volunteers join your conspiracy?

shampoo

[153]May 18, 2012

the dog died of old age, its not that bad-

espero que ni se les ocurra matar a nolan..

st4rryeyez

[154]May 18, 2012
    • level: 1
    yes all welcome! though I was woefully wrong re:faux amanda (lol) think I got a bit carried away. So the next theory is that Amanda's dad did not die!!!!!!!

loldude1

[155]May 18, 2012
    st4rryeyez wrote:
    yes all welcome! though I was woefully wrong re:faux amanda (lol) think I got a bit carried away. So the next theory is that Amanda's dad did not die!!!!!!!

I am SO tired of that theory and would feel SO cheated if it turned out to be true!
    Now let's go avenge our beloved doggie.

shampoo

[156]May 24, 2012

did anyone else felt sorry for daniel when amanda stomp over his heart? she killed him practically with what she said, apart from living him.

and regarding "amanda"'s return and emily backing off ...what? she ispregnantand then that makes it hands off with jack? lame lame lame.

shampoo

[157]May 24, 2012
    ah! and one more thing...."you and i have unfinished business" really? kill bill quoting? god..........

angeland8

[158]May 24, 2012
    Can Jack get any more annoying and dull? Don't answer, just a rhetorical question.

sduvoisin

[159]Aug 22, 2012
    • level: 11

RiverRatDad wrote:

Do you think killing Conrad is on her list? He did order (and presumably buy) the death of her father.

They certainly set the course for her relationship with Danial. He knows everything and is maintaining the family secret.

Probably not. NONE of this would've happened if Victoria had been honest about her relationship and interactions with David Clarke. IMO...she'll think Conrad is only able to do it because of Victoria's actions and decit (which is kinda true.)

christabel81

[160]May 21, 2013
    • level: 3
    The fact that a house of some people like The Graysons , never realised that they have been monitored by peeping Tom every angles , where thy have the most important conversation and having sex affair Is like, seriously? Try put 1 camera into houses at Beverly Hills or such Yea I know it's fiction alright