Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Dump the can of worms -- stick to REVENGE!!

jonjayw

[1]Oct 23, 2012
    • level: 1

There is way TOOOO much plot churning in season 2. Story main line is lost in the thrashing around. Sub plots were great, but related to the main REVENGE plot last year. What has some dude trying to take over Jack's bar got to do with anything?? What does the new love/mystery girl/associate for Nolal got to do with anything?? Even if they do a plot twist or two to get one or both of these somehow tied to the real Amanda Clark's revenge goal -- they are not needed. And, kill off the real Emily and drop the plot re: her new baby -- NOT IMPORTANT, no relationship to the real story anymore!! There's enough going on with Victoria and her 'family' and the Clark 'family'. Quit messing up a good thing!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RiverRatDad

[2]Oct 23, 2012
    • level: 2

I have yet to watch the most recent episode. I DVR'd it. But one thing my wife and I discussed early on last season was how they could stretch this in to a series when it seemed more appropriate to a miniseries.

loldude1

[3]Oct 27, 2012
    • level: 10
    RiverRatDad wrote:

I have yet to watch the most recent episode. I DVR'd it. But one thing my wife and I discussed early on last season was how they could stretch this in to a series when it seemed more appropriate to a miniseries.

I agree there's a serious risk of this being overmilked because they can't bear to get the main story finished in a reasonable time.

sduvoisin

[4]Nov 10, 2012
    • level: 11

loldude1 wrote:
    RiverRatDad wrote:

I agree there's a serious risk of this being overmilked because they can't bear to get the main story finished in a reasonable time.

I think they'll come back to it. I really do. They are introducing some new things but it will bring all roads back to Revenge. I'm hopeful.