Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Is Charlotte Emily/Amandas half sister?

antonie2

[21]Jan 29, 2012
    • level: 14

I donĀ“t think she would tell charlotte. Charlotte is very close to Daniel and she would probably tell him, so I guess Emily/Amanda would not dare to tell her before she has gotten her REVENGE I like this storyline, Emily/Amanda has at least some family left...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaFrancis1

[22]Jan 29, 2012
    • level: 1

No, Emily/Amanda is around 24/25. If you are really watching Revenge, you will remember that Emily/Amanda left the institution and went to Japan to get trained when she was 18 years old. And during the show she says she had prepared herself for 6 years. 18 + 6 = 24. And after arriving back maybe became 25 years old. So, yes, Charlotte and Emily/Amanda can be sisters!

loldude1

[23]Feb 2, 2012
    • level: 10
    AndreaFrancis1 wrote:

No, Emily/Amanda is around 24/25. If you are really watching Revenge, you will remember that Emily/Amanda left the institution and went to Japan to get trained when she was 18 years old. And during the show she says she had prepared herself for 6 years. 18 + 6 = 24. And after arriving back maybe became 25 years old. So, yes, Charlotte and Emily/Amanda can be sisters!

No,the show episodes thus far have taken place in 2011,and she was 18 and out of the juvenile joint when she worked at the Grayson party where the picture of Lydia with Victoria and Amanda were in the background and the banner announced it was 2003.

She was 9 in 1994 when her father was arrested,and Charlotte (conceived by then) is 17.

18+(2011-2003)=26
    9+17=26

yutg25

[24]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 5

I don't think Emily will tell her its too risky. Conrad is the only father she knows, and; for the most part he has treated her well so If she comes forth Charlotte could ruin everything. She is already an emotional wreck with all this happening to her. Besides telling her will mean involving her and I don't think Emily will want to her more than she does.

The best thing for Emily/Amanda to do is make a DVD of their fathers interviews not about the trial; but about the parts involving Charlot. Wrap it in the double infinity symbol and send it anonymously to her sister to her.