Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Jack or Daniel

Who do you think Emily should be with?

hueyf

[1]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 6

I like her better with Jack but I don't know why she's still with Daniel. Maybe she really does like Daniel more.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sduvoisin

[2]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 11
    Don't get me wrong I think Jack is the better guy overall but they just haven't spent the time together to warrant them actually being a good couple. I alawys thought it was weird that he assumed Emily was talking about him on the HamptonsExposed website. I know Nolan told him that she was but still no name was mentioned and it didn't include any stories about him specifically. It makes sense for her to be with Daniel. She's learned a lot about him and they are spending a lot of time together. Of course anything can happen as the season progresses.

29bottles

[3]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 1
    The romantic in me roots for Jack and Emily all the way...

Even though i think Daniel is a sweetheart..

Tayke

[4]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 8
    I actually don't know which one to root for... There's the romantic connection between Emily and Jack, but Daniel is such a great guy...! For the first time in my TV watching history, I think I'll be happy with her choice either way.

shampoo

[6]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 2

I dont know.

Daniel is a good person but I dont think she has any feelings for him- what with the hand gripping the armchair while he was kissing her-.

And she does seem to have a link to Jack. He is the only person alive he cares about, I think. Like she is her old little self when shes with him. But I cant stand Jack, he is in love with a fantasy. F*** him.

ionee24

[7]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 32
    Jack.

For no other reason than because Emily/Amanda is just using Daniel (and that's not romanticno matter how I look at it).

loldude1

[8]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 10
    ionee24 wrote:
    Jack.

For no other reason than because Emily/Amanda is just using Daniel (and that's not romanticno matter how I look at it).

Now,when Jack finds out that the real Amanda has been letting him think the fake is real...will he trust her?

ionee24

[9]Dec 14, 2011
    • level: 32
    Doesn't matter, he doesn't have to reciprocate for Emily/Amanda's feelings to be real.

Poor Daniel is just a tool for her.

StephanyWilso

[10]Dec 16, 2011

They are both great guys. I think when/if they find out how they have been manipulated anddeceived they both would be stupid to trust Emily/Amanda.

angeland8

[11]Jan 5, 2012
    Out of those two? Daniel.
    Jack is so boring, I just wish I never see him or his brother again.

johnmarlena422

[12]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 16
    angeland8 wrote:
    Out of those two? Daniel.
    Jack is so boring, I just wish I never see him or his brother again.

Is there someone else you had in mind? Personally, I think Jack and Amanda belong together but Daniel and Amanda are cute together as well. I do think that Amanda unintentionally did fall in love with Daniel but regardless you can't change your fate or stop destiny from happening and her destiny is Jack. It's the classic love triangle of loving one and being destined for another. Amanda loves two men but only one of them is her soul mate.

Crystal_Ann21

[13]Jan 11, 2012

Neither. Her relationship with Daniel is built on lies and deceit and with Jack, she helped a dangerious woman (who I'm convinced is going to end up killing his dog since it's only matter of time before he begins getting suspicious about the dog not being fond of "Amanda" andvise versabut adoring Emily) get close to him by giving her info about their past so she wouldn't get in the way of her plans.

I like Emily but I think her love interests are too good for her.

Edited on 01/11/2012 8:52pm
    Edited 3 total times.

loldude1

[14]Jan 14, 2012
    Crystal_Ann21 wrote:

Neither. Her relationship with Daniel is built on lies and deceit and with Jack, she helped a dangerious woman (who I'm convinced is going to end up killing his dog since it's only matter of time before he begins getting suspicious about the dog not being fond of "Amanda" andvise versabut adoring Emily) get close to him by giving her info about their past so she wouldn't get in the way of her plans.

I think Kelley has indicated the dog will stick around.Anyway,if I were Jack and found out my supposed lifetime true love had lied to me and helped me believe an impostor,I wouldn't trust her after that,but Kelley promises that if they ever do get together it will be all love and forgiveness.

johnmarlena422

[15]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 16
    loldude1 wrote:
    Crystal_Ann21 wrote:

I think Kelley has indicated the dog will stick around.Anyway,if I were Jack and found out my supposed lifetime true love had lied to me and helped me believe an impostor,I wouldn't trust her after that,but Kelley promises that if they ever do get together it will be all love and forgiveness.

I agree that if it were me I wouldn't trust her again either but I definitely don't think they're too good for her. I think she has been through a lot and is just trying to do right by her father and I mean really, who wouldn't try to avenge their fathers death and bring down those responsible for ruining both of their lives?? This girl has had a very hard life so I guess I just cut her a little slack on all the secrets. Also, I believe in her mind she's keeping them in the dark for their own good. She doesn't want to endanger them by telling them the truth and having them as accomplices.

JohnMcBoss

[16]Jan 16, 2012
    • level: 3

I am only at the fifth episode, but so far I like Jack more as a character and love interest for Emily. Daniel still seems a bit one-dimensional.

ArianaCowan

[17]Feb 21, 2012
    I agree with the above post. Daniel's character just doesn't seem to have much depth. I like the fact that there's history between Jack and Emily even if it's not realised on Jacks part.

alicat34

[18]Feb 22, 2012
    • level: 5
    I like Emiy with Daniel. I just don't get the whole emily/jack thing. They were friends when they were kids, didn't see each other for like ten years and we're supposed to believe that the've loved each other this whole time?? They were like 8 when she left. Plus Daniel is super nice.

yutg25

[19]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 5

They are both great guys.

I voting for Jack. Amanda is alive when she is with him. So I know Amanda/Emily loves him. Remember, Jack wanted Emily, she just chose Daniel. so if Jack doesn't find out that she is Amanda I think they have a shot. I think this is what is going to happen. I was hoping he'd figure out the fake Amanda on his own but he didn't. so the ironic thing may be that Emily will have to compete with Amanda for Jack's affections.

Even if he finds out the truth, Jack has been able to justify the things Amanda has done or things she has done with what he knows. It will scare him; but I'm hoping they has a chance.

Daniel. Emily may not have intended it but she cares about him. He isn't really a bad guy; but the entire thing is waay too messy. By the time she's done both Grayson would be in the gutter or in prison with their lives ruined and unless she wants to pay for their retirement she will have to divorce Daniel. Daniel should just pack and get himself to Paris with Ashley.

shampoo

[20]May 10, 2012
    • level: 2

alicat34 wrote:
    I like Emiy with Daniel. I just don't get the whole emily/jack thing. They were friends when they were kids, didn't see each other for like ten years and we're supposed to believe that the've loved each other this whole time?? They were like 8 when she left. Plus Daniel is super nice.

right? totally-

well, all that is gone to shit now with daniels recent path choice.

i am convince now that in the time that they spent togheter (amanda and daniel) she did in fact fell in love with him. thats why takeda was so angry i think.

now, we need a new love interest! bring someone interesting,mysterious, handsome andwith a strongcharactermmm yeah haha

Edited on 05/10/2012 7:40pm