Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Jack or Daniel

Who do you think Emily should be with?

TylerA46

[21]May 17, 2012
    • level: 11

Hopefully, none of the two. Both are very unlikeable, annoying idiots.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DaniellePaque

[22]May 17, 2012
    • level: 2

I personally like Daniel. I am a romantic when it comes to shows. I need a couple to ship, but I just find it hard to ship jack/Emily because they were like 8 when they saw each other. Besides being friends and him taking in her dog what did he do for her that should make me believe that Emily should be in love with him. It's not like they even stayed in touch over the years. I think either way neither guy will get over the deception easily. But out of the two I think Daniel would be able to handle her deception and revenge on his family better. Plus I think along the way she did fall in love with Daniel.

sunnykimmy

[23]May 22, 2012
    • level: 7

What about Emily and Nolan? I personally think he might have a thing for her. But I don't think she feels the same way or that she's aware of it. I wouldn't mind if they hooked up, even if I'm not sure it would last. I would want it to, though. It would definitely be interesting because they constantly challenge each other.

Between Daniel and Jack, I'm all Jack.

While I think Emily started out using Daniel, she couldn't help but like him. I think she was even starting to love him. But that's all gone with this last episode. But I wouldn't put it past her to marry him regardless, just to get back at him and his family.

And I've been Jack and Emily from the start. And I honestly think that even if Jack found out about Emily being Amand and everything she's done and is still doing, he'd forgive her. I think he'd try to talk her out of the revenge and when that didn't work, he'd help her. And that could be his downfall. He's just that kind of guy and he cared/ cares about the Amanda he knew that much. And he's also grown fond of Emily (the older real Amanda). Emily might also just marry Daniel to keep Jack out of everything, to keep him from getting hurt. Because she loves him. And she won't let go of the revenge.

mrsquinto

[24]May 23, 2012
    • level: 9

I was all for Emily and Daniel but he's becoming like his father and that's starting to throw me off. Jack is a good guy and she's probably be happier with him.

tinalessia

[25]May 23, 2012
    • level: 3
    Ummm hello??? You do know that Nolan is gay right? he doesn't have a "thing" for Emily other than the promise to look out for her. Plus I haven't seen it yet but doesn't he get killed? Pretty sure that's where it was headed for last week.
    Think the writers threw us on purpose..wanted us to like Daniel,so Emily would get confused, then is now on the same track as his dad and Emily is also back on track and staying focused with her plans. Bye Bye Sammy!

sunnykimmy

[26]May 23, 2012
    • level: 7

tinalessia wrote:
    Ummm hello??? You do know that Nolan is gay right? he doesn't have a "thing" for Emily other than the promise to look out for her. Plus I haven't seen it yet but doesn't he get killed? Pretty sure that's where it was headed for last week. Think the writers threw us on purpose..wanted us to like Daniel,so Emily would get confused, then is now on the same track as his dad and Emily is also back on track and staying focused with her plans. Bye Bye Sammy!

*sigh Nolan isn't gay, he's bi. There's a difference. And no, he's not dead either. The writers would be crazy to kill him off right now. And if you check the sneak peeks for the finale, he's in them and he's very much alive. And I think he'll stay that way. The show basically revolves around him and Emily, so killing him off? I don't know... And Emily is leaning towards Jack right now, she's not as on track as she can be, but I'm sure shell find her way back to the path of revenge in this episode.

OK, so now that we've established that Nolan isn't gay, who can see Emily and Nolan together? Even if it doesn't last?

shampoo

[27]May 24, 2012

i dont. i like nolan and i strongly believe that amanda should treat him better but in no way i see them as an item, no way.

ialreadysaid we need a new guy- someone with strong character and knowing ways haha that could pull amandas head out of her ass HAHA

DaniellePaque

[28]May 27, 2012

I keep trying to see them as a couple, but I think they have a more brother/sister bond. I just cant see them as a couple at least not yet anyway. I dont like that they are making Daniel become like his father so quickly because I dont think that is who he is and I still think she truly loves him and just has the idea of Jack.

nick-knight

[29]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 1

I think she should be with Daniel. She is so focussed about her revenge and still falls for him and i think that's what matters. what her and Jack have doesn't make sense. who falls in love with someone that young? it's absurd and I think Daniel's better for her in everyway. If she picks Jack this show is going to go all gooey romantic and stupid just like other shows.

mac23

[30]Jun 13, 2012

Definitely Daniel. I really don't see this romantic connection between Emily and Jack. It feels far too contrived, that from the first episode just because they were childhood friends we're meant to believe they love each other now. The last time they saw each other they were 8 years old or so, and 8 year olds don't have romantic feelings. I also don't really think theyve been together that often during the season for me to feel like they should be together. It just feels a bit forced. I also find Jack a rather boring character. I cant put my finger on what it is or why; but if he left the series, I don't think I'd notice or really care.

RiverRatDad

[31]Jun 15, 2012

I don't see any way Daniel is still an option. After his Dad gave him the whole story (which Amanda/Emily watched happen) and he came down on the side of the family "business" rather than truth and justice (for Amanda/Emily's dad) that had to kill any hope of that relationship.

necro_dragoon

[32]Jun 18, 2012
    • level: 18

If it is based on count of monte cristo, she'll probably end up with jack or someone entirely else.

naldro

[33]Jun 24, 2012
    • level: 30

If you're comparing the show to Count of Monte Cristo; the main character didn't get back together with his lost love. So I don't see Emily/Amanda ending up with Jack.

naldro

[34]Jun 24, 2012
    • level: 30

I know Jack was the boy Amanda/Emily knew but can you really think they bonded at such a young age. And if Jack ever found out her secret I wonder if he would still want her. Considering that as of this moment I believe two people Frank and Tyler were killed though not by her but by people who "were trying to protect her" so she could continue her quest. And to be frank, I find Emily and Daniel to be hot. Despite the secrets between them. I hope things are not over between them.

Edie70

[35]Jul 3, 2012
    • level: 19
    Well, Jack is a real man. But he's with Amanda now. And Daniel is no longer an option.

SesseKitty

[36]Oct 11, 2012
    • level: 6

Daniel was a nice guy but honestly I never found him that attractive or suitable for Amanda. Jack on the other hand is a steaming pile of manhood with a good, honest heart - only an idiot wouldn't want that. Now that the second season has started and the situation between Jack and Amanda is horrible and complicated, I wouldn't honestly mind seeing some steaming action with Nolan. But I guess he's having that gorgeous Indian soon enough.

Edited on 10/11/2012 2:27pm

loldude1

[37]Oct 22, 2012
    • level: 10
    naldro wrote:

If you're comparing the show to Count of Monte Cristo; the main character didn't get back together with his lost love. So I don't see Emily/Amanda ending up with Jack.

On the other hand,we've established that Jack wants to sail off to,of all places,Haiti...and I find it hard to believe that's anything but an allusion to the Count of Monte Cristo sailing off at the end of the book with Haydee.

sduvoisin

[38]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 11
    SesseKitty wrote:

Daniel was a nice guy but honestly I never found him that attractive or suitable for Amanda. Jack on the other hand is a steaming pile of manhood with a good, honest heart - only an idiot wouldn't want that. Now that the second season has started and the situation between Jack and Amanda is horrible and complicated, I wouldn't honestly mind seeing some steaming action with Nolan. But I guess he's having that gorgeous Indian soon enough.

Interesting I see Nolan and Amanda as more brother sister. (The real question is who is the big and who is the little?) Have we thought about opening Adian into this mess? It seems like Aidan and Amanda keep having moments. And it looks like Jack will be with Emily (pretending to be Amanda) and Daniel is going to be with Ashley (though 5 bucks says that doesn't happen).

CecilieLarsen

[39]Nov 27, 2012

I'm kind of shipping on Aiden right now! I've never liked her with Jack, heck - I don't even like Jack! He's so boring and dull... Hope Emily stops crushing on him. But if I had to choose, I'd choose Daniel over Jack.

Edie70

[40]Jan 29, 2013
    • level: 19
    CecilieLarsen wrote:

I'm kind of shipping on Aiden right now! I've never liked her with Jack, heck - I don't even like Jack! He's so boring and dull... Hope Emily stops crushing on him. But if I had to choose, I'd choose Daniel over Jack.

OMG yes! Aiden is a badass and they look really hot together. I hate both Daniel and Jack, they are so dumb and boring. To hell with them.