Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

revenge finale why?

mkkma

[1]Nov 28, 2012
    • level: 4

the show Sunday night was awful very confusing. going back to 2006 next sunday is the finale. how can that be? I don't like the way abc is doing this show. years ago when dynasty and knots landing and the old dallas we would watch them every week and know what would happen. It is the same with the client's list on lifetime it ended I think last April and is not coming back till March 2013. I just don't get it!!! By the time revenge comes back and who knows when that will be we will have forgotten what happened in the last episode. Anyone agree? Emily is a good actress but cannot understand what she is saying. does not articulate well. some of the other actors I can't understand. My hearing is perfect. so I just can't understand why this happens every week. I am watching Nashville now every Wednesday night great show, good acting. I know every single word that they say. no problem. love to hear other comments on this thanks Mkkma

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ceebrown

[2]Nov 28, 2012
    I agree with mkkma - Revenge is the only show where we need to replay parts to pick up what is being said - diction is poor and the sound level is deficient. Also there's a lot of mumbling going on. That's our only criticism but it is something that can be very frustrating - and like mkkma our hearing is perfect. Even using quality headphones at high volume some sentences have been unintelligible.

RiverRatDad

[3]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 2
    I have a fairly new flat screen tv and the sound is not very good in any case. But I run my 20 year old NAD receiver with my stereo speakers through the Comcast box and the sound is much much better. We only have to pause and back up to re-listen a couple times a show instead of multiple times. At first I assumed my hearing and my wifes hearing were not as good as they used to be. (I am 60 sneaking up on 61 and she is in her mid 50's). Its nice to know we are not alone.

sduvoisin

[4]Dec 5, 2012
    • level: 11

I watch with captions (which helps) and I blare the volume and I have pretty good hearing genetically (no family members have ever gone deaf.)

I don't like the long gap either but last year there were series of gaps and I would say that this fall they've been giving us almost an episode a week since the new season started.

mkkma

[5]Dec 5, 2012

Hi revenge fans Send abc an email and complain about the sound and the diction. If they get enough email's maybe they will do something about it scroll down to contact and send them your complaint. thanks for agreeing with me. mkkma go to abc revenge discuss website and scroll down to contact and complain not tv.com mkkma

mkkma

[6]Dec 5, 2012

hi revenge fans. if you want to complain about the sound and the diction and the mummbling send an email to abc revenge discuss website and scroll down to contact and voice your opinion. Maybe if they get enough complaints they will do something about it. Mkkma

Patster1

[7]Apr 8, 2013
    • level: 2
    Have to use CC to follow the dialogue on Revenge.

I don't know why ABC insists on skipping new episodes for weeks. They do it with a lot of the shows and it is so annoying.