Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Revenge - Season 2 (Discussion Thread)

Nickylucas

[21]Sep 8, 2012
    • level: 23

If Victoria is alive, I will be very disappointed. The plane blew up and Victoria was in it. No way she could survive that. Also I'm hoping this show has a little more action than Season 1 did, hopefully a bigger budget. I liked it and all, but I think it got a bit too soapy at times. Still looking forward to the next season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RiverRatDad

[22]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 2

One possibility is she wasn't in the plane. She could have gotten out before it took off... All we saw her do was walk to the top of the stairs and enter the plane. We didn't see the plane doors close or the stairs pulled away or the plane taxi. I'm thinking maybe she bailed out and refused to go.

sduvoisin

[23]Sep 28, 2012
    • level: 11

Victoria will be back (although wouldn't it just kill the fans if she did die and the only reason we would see her for the rest of the show run is from flashbacks.)

Even if Jack learns everything about Amanda I think he'll still want her. Dude just looks for reasons to be in love. "Oh I love Emily. Now I love Kara. Oh wait Kara's really Amanda so I love her. Weird her dog doesn't love her like I do but dogs can be weird." He's not exactly this strong independent thinker type. I mean the web confession that Nolan has Jack look at Emily never mentions his name but somehow Jack thinks it's about him. Dude needs to realize just because you found a lover letter doesn't mean it was meant for you.

It seems likely that Lydia will die. I mean she was living on borrowed time anyways she shouldn't have survived that fall. Keeping her alive did help move some essential plot points along so I guess we shouldn't complain too much.

I'm interested to see Takeda's involvement in Season 2 (if any). I imagine they won't completely drop him but will he become a regular or just the ocassional guest star? Only time will tell.

I do not like the whole Ashley/Daniel thing. That relationship will not be good. And if Victoria had issues with Emily you think she's going to be okay with Daniel banging "the help." I doubt it. It also doesn't make sense. They don't interact that much. It's just weird.

I keep hoping that Ashley and Emily will become friends again. I'm doing a re-watch and in the beginning they seemed like such good friends. And then they drifted (mainly because Emily wouldn't eat Tyler's BS) and I think that friendship needs to be repaired. I want them to go out drinking cheap maragaritas as if it were a year ago and they were friends again.

I'm not thrilled with the new day and time but I'll deal. Two days and counting.

StarJock2

[24]Sep 29, 2012
    • level: 6

How many episodes are authorized for Season 2? I see only 8 episodes in the "Episode List" at tv.com. I hope there are going to be more than that!

RiverRatDad

[25]Oct 1, 2012

i need to watch it a second time. Was there an explanation for Victoria being alive? As in, did she survive the crash or did she get off the plane before it took off?

Also, was that a "flash forward" of the scuba divers at the sunken....?.....Amanda? With a body on board?

layton2012

[26]Oct 3, 2012
    RiverRatDad wrote:

i need to watch it a second time. Was there an explanation for Victoria being alive? As in, did she survive the crash or did she get off the plane before it took off?

Also, was that a "flash forward" of the scuba divers at the sunken....?.....Amanda? With a body on board?

I think I read we find out how Vicky survives the crash in the next episode, I'm thinking she got off, since before she boarded Conrad did threaten her, she may of seen it coming.

Yes it was a flashforward, and since the creators have said it is a man that dies, I think we can safely guess the body is either Jack,Declan, or the mysterious new guy..Aiden.(My bet is on Aiden)

christabel81

[27]Oct 5, 2012
    • level: 3
    Takeda become old.. and they changed cast?

loldude1

[28]Oct 22, 2012
    • level: 10
    loldude1 wrote:
    It's been stated previously that the season will begin with our heroine's wedding handled in such a fashion that we don't know who she marries until a half-season of flashbacks,and if there's a third season they want to do the same gimmick with a funeral.

And now we know that Mike Kelley isn't always being honest about what's in store.

loldude1

[29]Oct 22, 2012
    StarJock2 wrote:

How many episodes are authorized for Season 2? I see only 8 episodes in the "Episode List" at tv.com. I hope there are going to be more than that!

The typical dramatic TV season is 22 episodes these days,it may wind up being one or two more or less in certain circumstances.(No writers' strike,please!)

loldude1

[30]Oct 22, 2012
    layton2012 wrote:
    RiverRatDad wrote:

I think I read we find out how Vicky survives the crash in the next episode, I'm thinking she got off, since before she boarded Conrad did threaten her, she may of seen it coming.

Yes it was a flashforward, and since the creators have said it is a man that dies, I think we can safely guess the body is either Jack,Declan, or the mysterious new guy..Aiden.(My bet is on Aiden)

It would be great if it was Declan,but I agree it's likely Aiden.Jack and Daniel are too important to the overall story to lose and Aiden is too big a complication to keep.

loldude1

[31]Oct 22, 2012
    christabel81 wrote:
    Takeda become old.. and they changed cast?

Satoshi Takeda,with full head of hair,played by Hiroyuki Sanada,has been replaced by plain "Takeda",who dresses differently,shaves almost all his hair,and is played by Cory-Hiroyuki Tagawa.I hope they will reveal them to be brothers rather than a radical retcon.

AmandaRunnels

[32]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 1

So after watching tonight's episode.. I think the biggest bombshell was that Mason might know Amanda is not actually Amanda! Of course, there was no mention of this in the preview for next Sunday's episode so I'm on my toes!

sduvoisin

[33]Nov 10, 2012

I can't wait to see Mason Treadwell start unraveling the truth!

mac23

[34]Nov 10, 2012

I dont see how it can be Aiden really, the hand that was visible had a ring on their wedding finger, suggesting the person was married. And from what we know so far about him, Aiden isnt married, nor wears a ring.

However, it is early days yet, and it could be anyone I guess, what with all of the twists in this show!

haldrey

[35]Nov 12, 2012
    • level: 22
    "Exposure", get we have to agree that this was 10 episode.

mkkma

[36]Nov 15, 2012
    • level: 3

sometimes you can't understand what some of the actors are saying. especially emily anyone agree with me?

sduvoisin

[37]Nov 16, 2012
    mkkma wrote:

sometimes you can't understand what some of the actors are saying. especially emily anyone agree with me?

Try watching with closed captions.