Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

So many ass-pull lately

nightshade_nova

[1]Jan 22, 2014
    • level: 2

Im not much of a forum poster, but lately Revenge, one of my favorite show has been doing a lot of ass-pulls, and I have nowhere to vent it out.

Im not sure if everyone else agree, but imho ultimately the show aims to portray the theme of duality through Emily and Victoria.

The latest episode, Hatred, had used cheap ways to make viewers sympathize with Victoria and to escalate Emily's evil-o-meter.

I love VanCamp too much to not watch the show, but I do hope it gets better.I want the show to live to tell the tales of David Clark and Victoria, and the possible history of small Emily and Victoria too.

Heres hoping to less ass-pulls and more character development rather than short-lived plot device/parallel-past-to-current-event characters.

/rant

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mkkma

[2]Jan 23, 2014
    • level: 4

I agree with you completely. I find this show very confusing. the writers just don't know what to do now. long wait till march 9th. mary

dif_frent

[3]Feb 6, 2014
    • level: 9
    I also agree. The writers seem to have run out of ideas. Admittedly, the whole idea of revenge is very difficult to make a TV series around. Sooner or later it stops being interesting any more, or worse, it begins to be disturbing, because who likes to watch hatred for months or seasons? As Nightsade_nova says it would have been nice to see more of the David Clark and Victoria story, but it is too late for that now in my opinion.

paintcan

[5]Mar 30, 2014
    • level: 5

A question in passing as I try so hard to keep up with recent jargon - what is an "ass pull" anyway ?