Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Takeda Theory (Season 1 Finale SPOILERS)

thewiseonechris

[1]May 25, 2012
    • level: 8

Could Takeda have released Amanda so that Emily couldn't get with Jack, and get off-track, get comfortable and end uplosing her focus on on revenge? I don't know how to explain the pregnancy. But he probably planned this as a contengency and then didn't know about the conspiracy being bigger than Grayson Global.

Edited on 05/24/2012 11:19pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

loldude1

[2]May 26, 2012
    • level: 10
    thewiseonechris wrote:

Could Takeda have released Amanda so that Emily couldn't get with Jack, and get off-track, get comfortable and end uplosing her focus on on revenge? I don't know how to explain the pregnancy. But he probably planned this as a contengency and then didn't know about the conspiracy being bigger than Grayson Global.

Pretty much everybody blames Takeda for this interference,but he quite probably does know about the conspiracy being bigger.I just want him to be a casualty before all is said and done,so he can't obstruct our heroine's preferences any further.

sunnykimmy

[3]May 26, 2012
    • level: 7

Yes, I think it's either Takeda who thought that Jack would be a distraction for Emily on her path of revenge (which could be true), and an even bigger one than he thought Daniel was. He might have planned a fake pregnancy and manipulated Amanda to go along with it.

It could also be Amanda herself, who came back to town to find Emily telling Nolan that she would explain everything to Jack. And since I'm sure she doesn't want that, because it would ruin everything for her, she decided to fake a pregnancy herself to stop the relationship between Emily and Jack in its tracks.

Or the pregnancy is real, but the baby is not Jack's. Maybe she was already pregnant when she came to town, but she didn't know it.

You know what would be really unexpected and mind-boggling? If the baby was Nolan's. Imagine if they had one night together, since she was staying with him for a little while. I can already see the shocked look on Nolan's face. But I don't think that went down. It would be interesting and I know that no one would entertain the thought for more than a few seconds.

The bay could also be real and Jack's. Everybody's so afraid to entertain that thought, probably because no one can see a baby fitting into this story line right now. But even if the pregnancy is real and it's Jack's, Amanda might lose the baby if the writers don't think he/she fits into the story line either.

DaniellePaque

[4]May 27, 2012
    • level: 2

I could blame Takeda as being the reason for the storyline of the pregnancy, but that would have had to have meant that he really saw Jack as threat of getting in Emily's way and personally I know they kissed and she claimed she loved him I think the biggest threat was always Daniel and her getting to involved and falling too deeply in love with him. It would be interesting if he was somehow working with Victoria to keep Daniel on track of being like his father in some way to keep Emily away from Daniel and if he also had help with sending fake Amanda back at the perfect time of Daniel leaving her no longer giving her access to either guy and no interference with her emotions.

loldude1

[5]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 10
    sunnykimmy wrote:

Yes, I think it's either Takeda who thought that Jack would be a distraction for Emily on her path of revenge (which could be true), and an even bigger one than he thought Daniel was. He might have planned a fake pregnancy and manipulated Amanda to go along with it.

It could also be Amanda herself, who came back to town to find Emily telling Nolan that she would explain everything to Jack. And since I'm sure she doesn't want that, because it would ruin everything for her, she decided to fake a pregnancy herself to stop the relationship between Emily and Jack in its tracks.

Or the pregnancy is real, but the baby is not Jack's. Maybe she was already pregnant when she came to town, but she didn't know it.

You know what would be really unexpected and mind-boggling? If the baby was Nolan's. Imagine if they had one night together, since she was staying with him for a little while. I can already see the shocked look on Nolan's face. But I don't think that went down. It would be interesting and I know that no one would entertain the thought for more than a few seconds.

The bay could also be real and Jack's. Everybody's so afraid to entertain that thought, probably because no one can see a baby fitting into this story line right now. But even if the pregnancy is real and it's Jack's, Amanda might lose the baby if the writers don't think he/she fits into the story line either.

I believe Mike Kelley has said the pregnancy is real (but not who the father is or what Takeda's plans are).

sduvoisin

[6]Nov 12, 2012
    • level: 11

Well I think this has been dealt with Season 2 story lines. I shouldn't say anything because I don't want to give anything away since ths only says Season 1 Finale Spoilers.