Revenge Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Where is the young Daniel in the flashbacks?

Kourtney_22

[1]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 1

In the flashbacks we seeAmanda playing with Jack, but what about Daniel? I assume he is around the the same age as Emily and Jack. Since David worked with Conrad and lived next door you would think she would have played with Daniel as well. Unless Victoria kept them apart because of her affair. I would like to see that addressed in the show somehow.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Oct 30, 2011
    • level: 22

Hmmm...Interesting point. I hope they do address this later on...

NessaM

[3]Nov 10, 2011
    • level: 1

I've been wondering for a while now if maybe Daniel isn't the lovechild of Victoria Grayson and David Clarke...if that was perhaps even the impetus for Conrad framing David Clarke in the first place (not unlike Victoria effectively "banishing" Lydia after learning that Lydia and Conrad were having an affair).

The one scene in particular that really got me thinking Daniel could be their lovechild is the flashback in which Victoria is being coached about how to testify against David Clarke; she doesn't seem to be too bothered when Conrad says that they could lose the house and all their possessions, but she reacts very strongly when he suggests she could lose Daniel. Connect that with all the other dots in the plot line of Victoria favouring Daniel over Charlotte, of the fondness and closeness displayed between Victoria and Daniel, and, well, it does seem plausible...

For all the Daniel-and-Emily fans, this would of course be a very unpleasant (or cringe-worthy)twist, but I do think that it would explain a lot in terms of the back story, and why I found myself almost inexplicably starting to feel sorry for Victoria Grayson during the last couple of episodes, despite her, um, Queen Victorianess.

loldude1

[4]Nov 11, 2011
    • level: 10
    NessaM wrote:

I've been wondering for a while now if maybe Daniel isn't the lovechild of Victoria Grayson and David Clarke...if that was perhaps even the impetus for Conrad framing David Clarke in the first place (not unlike Victoria effectively "banishing" Lydia after learning that Lydia and Conrad were having an affair).

The one scene in particular that really got me thinking Daniel could be their lovechild is the flashback in which Victoria is being coached about how to testify against David Clarke; she doesn't seem to be too bothered when Conrad says that they could lose the house and all their possessions, but she reacts very strongly when he suggests she could lose Daniel. Connect that with all the other dots in the plot line of Victoria favouring Daniel over Charlotte, of the fondness and closeness displayed between Victoria and Daniel, and, well, it does seem plausible...

For all the Daniel-and-Emily fans, this would of course be a very unpleasant (or cringe-worthy)twist, but I do think that it would explain a lot in terms of the back story, and why I found myself almost inexplicably starting to feel sorry for Victoria Grayson during the last couple of episodes, despite her, um, Queen Victorianess.

That really doesn't work...only Charlotte has the potential to be the lovechild of David and Victoria.Remember that Amanda remembered her mother,and Daniel had to have been born when Amanda's mother was still alive.If David was cheating on his wife that makes him out to be less innocent than we are asked to believe he was as a person (of course his sleeping with his boss's cheating wife is not exactly angelic,but I think it would be inconsistent with the image of him we're given that he was not a faithful husband).