Revenge

Illusion

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 04, 2012 on ABC

• Brilliant as usual, but not quite to the perefct standard of other episodes.

While this episode was simply brilliant just like every other one, the one thing this episode lacked wa s consistency throughout the entire 43 minutes. There were lots of scenes at the bar with no significant developments there, which kinda dropped the bar a little.

But there were some AMAZING developments at Grayson Manor as Conrad is framed in truly spectacular fashion! Lots of mystery still surrounding this Initiative. This mystery woman makes another appearance.

Then there was the absolutely SPECTACULAR cliffhanger at the end! What will Treadwell do?

This episode was really great, and I throughly enjoyed it, but I do feel as hthough it was more of a build-up episode, building up to bigger and better things in the future!

I scored it 9.5 because it was very good, but not quite perfect due to a couple of small things like I mentioned before.

Keep up the high standard, Revenge!