Revenge

Infamy

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 11, 2012 on ABC

• BOMBSHELL!!! (Spoilesr for this episode are ahead!)

I just could believe the end of this episode, 'Infamy'. What a bombshell! Could Charlotte seriously be Emily's half-sister!? It seems so incredible, and it could shake everything up!

I think this was the best episode of the show so far. If not, it must have been very, very close! This was beyond perfect! It was just astounding! Phenomenal storyline with the author, and Watching Emily get her revenge on his life and doing so by setting his house on fire was so satisfying to watch! Great moment!

Meanwhile, Amanda or Faux-manda played an interesting role today. I still can't figure out what sort of impact her arrival will have on Victoria. It should be interesting to say the laest!

Lots of other phenomenal moments, today, such as Daniel's trust being opened if and when he marries. It is truly going to be epic, and I can't wait to see more!

Revenge is the best new show of the year! Please please please keep it up! I can't wait to see more!!! :)
  • Infamy

Infamy was a very entertaining and perfect episode of Revenge because it had awesome plot and character development. The story thickens as the author who wrote about David Clark comes back to town. It was great to watch Victoria wrestle with the decisions about Daniel and her divorce with Conrad. Amanda stakes her claim in Jack and plans on sticking around which could lead to trouble. There were some great surprises, especially at the end when Emily was watching the tapes of her father. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!