Revenge

Intrigue

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 26, 2011 on ABC

• Awesome as usual!

As usual, Revenge was awesome tonight!Absolutely amazing!

The video being sent to the graysons was epic, and their scenes with Frank were really interesting! I aboslutely loved it!

Furthermore, Jack + Emily were really interesting to watch. I'm really curious as to how that will all play out.

I don't want to spoil too much, but what happned to Daniel was just WWWOOOWWW, and that friends of his is just evil!

Can't wait for more Revenge netx week!
  • Intrigue

Intrigue was another superb episode of Revenge and it was fun to watch as Emily continued with her play while calling Tyler's lies into the light of day. It was also great to see how other story lines were progressing as the Grayson's learned what Frank did to Lydia. Jack continues to make a presence around Emily and is his charming sweet self despite being second to Daniel. It was great to see Declan take action to get money in order to impress Charlotte, though he ends up paying for it. I like these two together and their budding relationship seems natural and realistic. It was creepy to see Frank watching Emily at the end. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!
  • Things are getting intense

So much happens in this episode. We see that the Graysons aren't someone to cross or lie to. Frank has been with them for a long time and knows so much about them and still they decide it is better to get rid of him than to keep him around. Of course if the Graysons don't take him back, Frank could end up becoming a big threat to them. Look at what he did to Lydia. (Yes she survived the fall and shouldn't have but we may just have to suspend disbelief and get over it.)

Daniel & Emily are getting closer and closer despite Tyler trying to keep them not super close.

Tyler & Ashley's relationship seems to be blooming which makes the weird cuddling that Tyler wanted to do with Daniel even weirder. Some are saying gay and some are saying pyschopath but either way it is a new development that requires more plot to clear up what Tyler was really thinking.

We see that Jack is willing to put himself out there. First by taking Daniel out of the situation by having him work and then by baring his soul to Emily. Jack says, "Tell me there is nothing here and I'll leave." Emily doesn't say that. She just says I'm sorry which is not the same thing.

Declan continues to pursue Charlotte and is having much GREATER success than his older brother.

Overall it was an amazing episode. Tons of character and relationship development. The episode raises some more questions which is good. This will push people to continue watching trying to get questions answered.

The 4th of July party was "out of season" since it aired near Halloween. However this series is supposed to take place during the summer so they couldn't exactly have a "halloween" episode.