Revenge

Lineage

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 25, 2012 on ABC

• Lineage

Lineage was an absolutely perfect and very entertaining episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of spectacular character development as the plot lines went into the past and the present. It was awesome to see the origins of Ashley, Aidan and Victoria. The Mother Daughter Reunion scenes reminded me so much of the Mother Daughter Reunions from V - The Re-Imagined Series when Diana and Anna meet on screen. It was intriguing to see how devious Victoria truly can be yet interesting that she learned from her own Mother. I liked how Daniel wanted to go to school for something very non traditional and his work spoke volumes to his parents. I liked the back story of Nolan and the beginning of his company and what he lost to protect Emily . the real Amanda. There were many touching scenes. It was also awesome to see how Jack and his father tried to save the bar and learning about another characters link with an interest in what happened leaves me in suspense!. Victoria did unto her Mother as she was handled and it was a little heartbreaking. I liked how every thing played out and the scene where Satoshi Takeda starts breaking necks and then Emily and Aidan join in. There was so much more than what I've shared. This was a spectacular episode. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!