Revenge

Loyalty

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Dec 07, 2011 on ABC

• Another epic episode

This was another solid episode and it was nice to see the fake Amanda let her relationship grow further with Jack (although she is a bitch) but it gave Emily a reason to feel like she was losing control in the last episode only to work her way back on track in this.

I'm hating Tyler even more in this episode but I feel like I want to punch Nolan because of his growing feelings towards him.

Great stuff over all.
  • Almost as flawless as the rest.

This show is almost flawless every week and this was no exception, although I'm still confused on how Tyler had the video when the laptop was thrown in the pool, but I guess I'm just missing something somewhere.

The storylines were great! This Amanda character is extremely interesting and dangerous and I am loving this storyline! Can't wait to see how it develops!

Lots of other interesting storylines, such as Delcan/Charlotte, Victoria and Conrad's divorce, and of course Emily's Japanese friend. I love this show so much already, and I love how everything is developing.

Definitely some excelent moments today as usual, and I can't wait for the storyline to develop further! Great show, great episode! :)
  • Loyalty

Loyalty was another perfect episode of Revenge and I really enjoyed watching as the nooses tighten around multiple characters. Emily tries to convince her Japanese ally that she hasn't strayed from the path, but he seems to prove that she is denying herself the truth. It was awesome to see Tyler forced into a corner and how he reacted. I liked the fact that Declan manned up and decided to do the right thing for both Charlotte and he by not getting an apartment together or cashing the check from Victoria. Amanda continues to weave her way into the mix and continues her charade with Jack. I love how everything falls apart and comes together all at the same time. The writers, actors and directors are all to be commended for a spectacular production!!!!!!!!!