Revenge

Masquerade

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 31, 2013 on ABC

• Masquerade

Masquerade was an excellent episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of drama, intrigue and character development. It was interesting to see more of Victoria's past. I liked the conflict Aiden was feeling over Emily and her plan using Daniel. The Masquerade was beautiful and dream like. I liked how everything played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Amazing! (Episode spoilers

Oh this episode was just too good to be true! Definitely the best one since 'Sacrifice', that's for sure.

There was a lot to like about it, such as the shocking developments in multiple different storylines. Can't believe what happened to padma, but I'm happy about what happened to Trask. Glad he is out of the equation, I hated him.

Meanwhile Victoria' s past is coming back to haun t her! Should be interesting!

And I love the new partnership that is struck up between Jack and Ashley! That is a fierce duo!

I am sad to hear there is no new episodes for almost a month. The wait will be unbearable. :(
  • Exploiting Victoria's secret

Oh, Emily's plan is going to be quite interesting .I feel sorry for Padma but we did not see any kind of convincing evidence that she's dead. Not to mention where Nolan has got into.