Revenge

Penance

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 11, 2012 on ABC

• Exposure

Exposure was a perfect episode of Revenge and the events definitely live up to the title! I really enjoyed watching because there was a ton of character development, plot progression, intrigue and misdirection. It was cool to see truths be exposed, covered up and maneuvered around. There was some action, drama and suspense. It was interesting to watch Daniel make his move as Emily made hers. I couldn't believe how the plot unfolded. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • 2x07 "Penance"

Breathtaking episode, many seriously incredible scenes.
  • So many breathtaking developments!

This episode was absoluetly flawless, with a series of amazing developments and unbelievable surprises! Such great scenes between Emily and Treadwell, not to mention Amanda taking things into her own hands. It was reall y intense!

Then there's teh developments with Daniel taking conrtol of the company! It is really entertaining!

But undoubtedly the best moment was Kara taking matters into her own hands and going after the Graysons. Those scenes were incredible, and I just can't believe who did what and how it all played out!

Can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode! This one was just too good too be true! ;)
  • Some people

some people always think their opinion matters... this show is great. if you dont like it... dont watch it simple... tell people who care what you think.
  • Revenge brings down the house, revengy style!

Wow! I would stop the review at the word wow because I simply can not find the words to describe this episode. It kept me glued to my seat for its entirity. This was EPIC, absolutely EPIC!
  • Best episode of season 2!

This in my opinion was the best episode of season 2!

It had suspense, thrills, action, and angst all rolled in together, I love Mason's character because other than Emily and Victoria he is the only character who possess some intellect and brains to figure things out and I loved the showdown at his place when Emily revealed herself!

Emily was great in this episode even when things were going wrong she managed to pull it all together

I hope we get to see more episodes like this and I would love to see more of Mason Treadwell

• penance

this episode wasn't really as good as it could of been, the wrap up to the whole kara storyline was more than disappointing considering that Emily's mother was advertised as being a huge part of season 2 the storyline really hasn't been that great. I did enjoy her holding Victoria and Conrad at gunpoint though
  • First & last time watching!

In reading some of the reviews i find it mind boggling what passes for entertainment. This show is horrible!