Revenge

Power

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 06, 2013 on ABC

• Immaculate plot!

Some of the storylines prior to the brek were getting a little boring tbh (only some obviously) but I think this episode reinvigorated it! There was so many interesting developments and shocking surprises that we witnessed - some episodes have lacked that but today was definitely not one of them.

This Helen woman is really fascinating. I enjoy that she is playing a larger role and I wonder if Emily Thorne is on her radard? :P

In other news, some big developments at the Stowaway - I wonder haow that one will play out? And then there is still a matter of the 'flash-forward' or whatever you want to call it of what we witnessed in Episode 1 of the season. Hard to tell how it will play out.

I don't really like that guy Nolan had as an employee (Marco is it?) and that is one storyline I do not enjoy.

Some great developments at the function as Emily pulls out her red Sharpie to draw off another big red X/ :P

This episode was a phenomenal return, and I hope Revenge continues to play out as breathtakingley as it is doing! :)