Revenge

Resurrection

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 07, 2012 on ABC

• Resurrection

This was another great episode of revenge that continued to wrap up some of the loose ends from season 1, it was fast paced fun and completely melodramatic...... all things you want from a revenge episode.

Its Great to have this show

• Resurrection

Resurrection was a superb episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of intriguing character development, drama, and action. It was interesting to see the characters in their various situations. I was very entertained and enjoyed the story lines. There were definitely a few good surprises as well as Visual Mastery.There was a lot of maneuvering and I liked how every thing played out. There was a lot of excellent character conflict between Victoria and Charlotte. I couldn't believe how far to the dark side Emily ventured as she lied to faux Amanda. Ashley is just as scandalous as she plays father and son. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!
  • Absolutely and completely incredible!

One thing that Revenge never fails to deliver is that your jaw will hit the floor almost every minute, because it is just shock and surprise one after the other. What a brilliant storyline and plan concocted by the Graysons against the White-Haired Man! That was incredible and just executed to perefction!

Meanwhile, things got really interesting for Charlotte, and what on earth is going on with the paternity! That is some twisted stuff!

I'm just absolutely stunned by the quality of this show! It is beyond amazing and I can't wait for more!
  • 2x02 "Resurrection"

You thought the first episode was awesome??? Revenge presents a new drama and more Victoria in an episode that sets up nicely the rest of the season.

"The bitch is back" -Amanda Clarke (Emily Thorne)
Intel