Revenge

Retribution

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 10, 2013 on ABC

• Retribution

This was probably the best episode of season 2 yet, I loved Emily reaction to Amanda's death and I loved how this episode was refocused the character of Emily and the show as a whole, I like where the jack storyline is heading and I am glad Emily is back on track hopefully season 2 will continue to improve
  • Excellent ans superb!

After the amazing episode last time, today we explore the aftermaths of those fateful events.

While there were no exceptionally breathtaking moments in this episode, there were some sublime developments that will undoubtedly lead to very interesting scenes next week.

A very interesting surprise is unveiled right at the very end, and I can't wait to see what this new character will add to the fray!

Ovearll, this was a sublime episode! I can't wait for more!
  • Flaws that could have easily been avoided!

Having brought up in an environment where Emily was not in a position to trust anyone, how could she just open her secret cabinet in front of Amanda??

Then, when Aiden returns the laptop to her, which obviously was one of the most confidential thing, where the Graysons live next door, Aiden returns it to her all in the open instead of inside her house, only so that she could through it straight in the water.

Then Nolan is sitting in his office just a day after Padma reveals that his offoce is bugged, and yet while talking to Emily, he uses the speaker of his cell phone.

Simialalry when Victoria shares the secret of initiation with Daniel, not only Helen hears everything but someone else from initiation is also listening to it. Now that conversation is not done in Daniels office; its done at the house of the Graysons. So how does the Graysons exactly could be so sure about the ONLY places that were bugged, and the safe room was not bugged, not even any place else.

Again, when Emily is at Jacks house, the Initiation guy comes in as FBI agent, how could Emily not doubt him that he just showed up in Jack's room just like that.

I think this serial is slipping away and there are a lot of flaws. The director seriously needs to work hard during the final stages of Season 2.

I also hope that they do not unnecessarily drag the series; The first season and most of the second season has been simply awesome; and I have a feeling that just by dragging the story further more than the original script will make it prone to more flaws. I am giving the last two episodes 6.5 only contrary to my overall rating of 9.
  • It's just good ...

Even though I was never a big fan of "Amanda Clarke" ... I am still a little sad (I guess for Emily's sake) that she's dead. Overall I thought the episode was good, but just couldn't give it a 10. I LOVE the premise behind Revenge and want it to get back on track. The way the episode ended gave me hope that this is where it is going - some good ol' Emily revenge.
  • Retribution

Retribution was a perfectly entertaining episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because the story was engaging, the drama was intriguing and the character development was great. It was sad to see the afttermath of what happened and how many now suffer. I liked how everything played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• smart title

I loved the intro words that Em says and hearing those words + the name of the episode, I thought Em will do something big. Unfortunately, she didn't. Also, involving Amanda's foster brother could be good or bad. Please don't put the brother as negative character cause The Initiative and the Graysons are enough. and if he is here to help then I'm really interested in how he will contribute to story... Now... I'm glad that Jack is finally figuring out some things and I hope that he will find out the whole truth. I think him finding out everything would be a good cliff hanger for season finale and he could help Em get revenge. But if he finds out everything then he will probably fight for Em in romantic sense which would make the story more interesting...