Revenge

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 21, 2011 Returning September 28th, 2014

AJMeredith

Revenge Fan Reviews page 4 of 5

• get a life people who r thumbing down

Seriously thumbing down all the positive comments get a life people. And apparently there's haters.
  • The Perfect Show!

Best show iv'e seen in a long time! Simply amazing!
  • Revenge Addiction

It's just too perfect for me. When Emily does something I smirk like I'm the one who did it. Who knew living in the Hamptons would be as exciting as living in Gotham City.
  • Revenge

I know all of you have seen Revenge, so I probably don't need to tell you how wonderful this show really is. The "Real" Amanda character, playing Emily, is a spitfire! She truly knows the meaning of the word revenge, even when it costs her everything... She is willing to do or give up anything that is needed, to get revenge against all who were envolved in tainting her father's good name.
  • Simply amazing!

The TV show has been a constant watch since the first episode, the drama, the lifestyle and of course the cash are all something to envy but with all that success many skeletons have been hidden and uncovered which throughout the show's fantastic storyline has kept me gripped awaiting the next thrill.

In the finale of the season I was left with a great feeling of excitement and wonder, the tension and wisely chosen soundtrack to Victoria's exit was one of character. The upcoming season will surely hold more in stock and hopefully we will hear from Victoria again... until then her iconic and almost ironic leave - to which those of you who have watched it will recognise why :)? perhaps it is a message?

Perhaps she was noble and faced death or perhaps she faked it? all of which I am dying to know but until then I will greatly miss the return or possible end to Victoria's rein on the Hamptons and the grip she had on those around her.
  • Best show iv'e seen in a long time!

This concept at first seems simple and not too complicated. but i can ensure you the writing here does it's magic - you will feel everything this girl had to go through you will get anxious when she does and hurt even more when she gets hurt.

This woman is one of the best if not the best actress iv'e seen in my life.

everything is so detailed to the tinyest details there could be and that just sucks you in.

In summery i am eating my finger nails in wait for the next season!
  • Brilliant show. Bad finale!

I love this show! and the whole season was so good with its build up to the finale but I was very dissapointed with the finale I really wanted Victoria to get what was coming to her before she 'Died'. If I was writing it Emily should of told Victoria the truth and told Victoria she had totally lost her family money and reputation and that she was going to tell Charlotte the truth and going to get her to live with her! just a little idea!
  • Starting to lose its luster

I loved this show when it first started. It showed much potential. The last few episodes have not lived up to the previous, scattered....as if the writers are grasping for ideas.
  • My opinion about the characters

Well this is one of the amazing shows I've watched this summer and I'm eagerly waiting for season 2.

according to me the most annoying part of this is show is Jack and Emily's romance. I mean come on they knew each other when they were kids, how can anyone possibly develop feelings at that age. It doesn't make any sense for him/ her to love each other. There are too many opportunists in the show ex: Ashley, Lydia. I hate Ashley specifically and I would be so disappointed to watch her start any sort of romance with Daniel. I think Daniel and Emily should get back and its high time she starts accepting her feelings towards him and forget about jack. Charlotte should seriously stop doing drugs. WTF is wrong with her? send her off to some rehab centre in the next season please oh and limit Ashley's character. she is way too annoying.

I want Emily and Daniel to be together. Daniel's character shouldn't move towards the negative side. I hope Victoria is alive and that faux-manda should stay with Jack forever.
  • "REVENGE" IS A TO DIE FOR SERIES EVER!!!!

EVERY EPISODE HAS ITS OWN STORY AND SURPRISES ME AND I LOVE IT. EMILY SHOULD END UP WITH DANIEL!!!!
  • An unfished reckoning

What the hell is going on anyway. The person responsible for David's fate has eyes and ears everywhere. First he kindnapped Nolan and on the top of it Emily (real Amanda) is in grave danger. i am just wondering how .......................................

Sorry i will not give any hint

Awesome show with an Emily/Amanda struggling to find who she trully is . Is there a possibility that she alone be the enemy to herself?
  • RIDICULOUSLY GOOD

The best thing about this show is the timing, most shows wait till the end of the season to give us a really good cliffhanger, this show does that AND THEN SOME - it gives us something crazy every other episode! CONSTANT heart-attacks from the audience's point of view and the characters are so well sculpted into their own roles that no one is really that disposable, its just a giant game of chess and every character has a part to play.

Been a while since we've had some good vengeance+angst drama, brothers & sisters has made Emily VanCamp a star! & its good to see Madeleine Stowe back on screen, what a goddess!

Best finale i've seen in a long, long, long time.

I look forward to MORE! Good choice ABC ;)
  • Back for more

Good start. I'll be back for more. The level and quality of humorous content may someday rival Desperate Housewives. The pregnancy thing had me howling with laughter.
  • "Revenge" is one of the best dramas ever on TV!

I have been watching Revenge since it began last fall and I had no idea how amazing the show was going to be. I tried to give all of the big new shows a chance and while most were average this show was in a legue of it's own. The show is addicting and leaves you wanting a new episode right after the one you have watched ends. The writing is amazing and the acting is far better than most weekly drama series. It does a very good job of never being boring but while also never giving away too much, too soon. There is enough mystery & intrigue in this show to stretch on for quite a long time without overstaying it's welcome. If you have not watched this series yet you must give it a chance! I would advise to watch from episode 1 or watch the "catch up" episode that aired a few weeks before the finale because there is a lot of story you will need to know and every episode is connected.

My parents also love the show and I feel the need to add that this is one show that I feel can obviously capture young adults but also captures a mature audience. I think it is one of those shows that a woman and a man can watch together and both enjoy it at the same time equally. It has that kind of soap opera drama too it that most women will eat up but also has a flare to it that can wrap your average dude in.

AMAZING!
  • Glued

I'm not a big fan of TV series, but this one just keeps me glued to my seat and makes me crave for more. Great story, superb plot, and the characters are very well portrayed. When this show is on, nothing else seems to matter. My world just goes on stand still and I couldn't care less about the rest of the world.
  • LovingCook

Awesome show, absolutely love it!! All the characters are acted well and the story is very well written. Kudos to Steven Sassen, his bro Roger is an old friend.

Emily Van Camp is perfect both in her beauty and the perfect face for a vengeful person. Hell hath no fury face and presentation. Keep evolving and never get cancelled. I liked Trauma , another of Steven's shows, too bad it got cancelled, it had alot of promise.
  • why i love revenge

I love revenge it has everything u can think of its a hot show & they better not cancel it or ABC will have a lot of ppl mad so keep this show going loving fan xoxo
  • Amazing! Best on TV right now!

I follow all new episodes at http://featuredvideos.org Just cant get enough of this awesome show!
  • Awesome Show!!!!!

I LOVE this show. The perfect mix of violence and drama. Its so good.
  • The show

I have watched the first few episodes, i liked them but i havnt really gotten ito it yet i like the story line, but i think i have to watch a few more episodes before i see if i really like it or not
  • Really great show

Great stories and attractive characters. I am looking forward to the new one ^^
  • revenge

for those of you who say revengen is bad....this series does NOT promote revenge. it shows the opposite: that revenge kills you soul. Nolan tried in the first parts to convince Emily that she should just leave it, and get happy with Jakck, but he is sucked into it, just as Emity is.

The series reminds me of Dallas en Dynasty, all those intrigues. And wasn't the ranch on Dallas called Southfork?
  • Revenge: an eye for an eye, a destoryed life for a destoryed life - Not good morals

2.5
    bad bad bad
  • Surprised

While "revenge" is not an attitude I subscribe to, I really like this show and am really surprised that I am so hooked on it! I wish the network would run through all new episodes then start from the beginning again. This "mix and match" they have been playing is frustrating...
  • Great show!!

Truly amazing! Keeps you locked into the show every episode! Great job ABC!
  • Great Show!

Great characters,great stories and great melodrama! Great surprises!

Can't wait till the next new episode!
  • Kudos ABC I love when shows are different, not just all cop shows!!

Great show. My only complaint and true for all shows, what's with all the reruns all winter long?
  • THIS SHOW IS AMAZING

If you want to keep rating up, please!! stop keeping us waiting for weeks to see a new episode. Its an amazing show. Keep us interested in it. Its so dissappointing when you count down the whole week for another great episode to find out its not on. By the way,the show "revenge for real"by 20/20 is a turn off, what is that, do you actually think we are going to watch it because you called revenge for real?
  • Glad to be proved wrong.

When i first saw the ad's for this show I figure it would be easy to figure out what was going to happen next. I must admit I am happy to be proved wrong. Very original show. Nice chance of pace. Can't wait for the new episodes to air. It has been a long time since that has happened to me. Thank you ABC.
  • Delightful surprise

This show was a pleasant surprise: it's addictive, fun and good soapy escapism. Yes it's campy, but it works and the acting and writing is good. Look out for Madeleine Stowe, as the bitchy Victoria and Gabriel Mann, as Nolan.... they both steal the show
1 2 3 4 5