Revenge

Sabotage

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 13, 2013 on ABC

• sabotage

This was a pretty solid episode of revenge but still not of the quality that I have gotten used to with this show, the fake hostage thing was abit over the top and not really in a good way, the ryan brothers plot continues to be uninteresting and the iniative storyline is also ongoing and confusing
  • sabotage

sabotage was a perfect and very entertaining episode of revenge. I really enjoyed watching as Emily maneuvered around Daniel and Victoria to advance her own agenda. I like the wine auction and the competition between all the big players. there was definitely some good character and plot development. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next.
  • #211 'Sabotage'

Aiden and Mrs. Crowley (Wendy Crewson) are attacked and held hostage - but it's just a stunt inducted by Emily, Aiden and Nolan at Emily's fundraiser. Meanwhile Daniel tries to impress his former fiancee by donating a million bucks to the charity she's representing and they grow closer again. Conrad does something good for a change and bails poor Jack out of jail after he got framed by those sleazy brothers and Padma works for the Initiative. I was nicely surprised by seeing Dylan Walsh from FX's old show Nip/Tuck. Too bad there wasn't more of Victoria in this episode, she really is the heart and soul of this show. But I'd appreciate some serious character development instead of those random twists and turns mixed around every story line. [7.5/10]
  • Amazing again!

This episode had some really interesting developments on many fronts. I love how the episode started - what a breathtaking cliffhanger-esque thing to start off with which had me really intrigued. I was wondering if someone else could possibly have gotten a double infinity tattoo lol, but I love what they did with it and how they did it.

Finally someone is playing this Helen person as a pawn and I bet she doesn't like it! She is s really interesting character which is making things interesting, and probably my favourite new character of Season 2.

Ashley's reappearance was nice, as was Victoria's little game. She is not giving up!

Lots of interesting developments on the Jack & Declan frotn, and I wonder if that gun is going to come back again in a future episode? Possibly...

I was finding the Nolan love triangle very annoying and boring, but the very last scene of this episode made me change my opinion! What a brilliant cliffhanger!!! Can't wait to see what this leads to!!!

A fabulous episode of Revenge and am looking forward to the next one!