Revenge

Sabotage

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 13, 2013 on ABC

• Amazing again!

This episode had some really interesting developments on many fronts. I love how the episode started - what a breathtaking cliffhanger-esque thing to start off with which had me really intrigued. I was wondering if someone else could possibly have gotten a double infinity tattoo lol, but I love what they did with it and how they did it.

Finally someone is playing this Helen person as a pawn and I bet she doesn't like it! She is s really interesting character which is making things interesting, and probably my favourite new character of Season 2.

Ashley's reappearance was nice, as was Victoria's little game. She is not giving up!

Lots of interesting developments on the Jack & Declan frotn, and I wonder if that gun is going to come back again in a future episode? Possibly...

I was finding the Nolan love triangle very annoying and boring, but the very last scene of this episode made me change my opinion! What a brilliant cliffhanger!!! Can't wait to see what this leads to!!!

A fabulous episode of Revenge and am looking forward to the next one!