Revenge

Scandal

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 29, 2012 on ABC

• Chaos continues

- The episode again managed to resolve some issue while bringing some new questions and that is good television! It really felt almost like a direct continuation of the last episode in every sense. I also liked the fact that Daniel is finally starting to doubt Emily, making him a much more interesting character. Plus, they're finally showing a darker side to him and the fact that despite everything he is a Grayson and he can't change that.

- As for the reveal of Tyler's killer, I liked the Daniel reveal... I really didn't expect that. My main issues with the episode was that much like the previous one it was sort of predictable and very inconsistent. The episode just didn't grab that much until the end, it was just so obvious: Daniel will get arrested, Jack will obviously still look for Amanda despite the fact that's she's just russian trouble, Takeda and Nolan had something to do with the murder....Don't get me wrong it was still a lot of fun and interesting just predictable.

- The second issue is the contradiction between the two episodes, in episode 15, when Jack jumped out of his vehicle after following Amanda's cab, the first thing that he heard was one gun shot; and, while Jack was running over the sand dunes to the beach, there were no more gunshots to be heard. Since no more shots were heard, the shot that Jack heard must have been Takeda shooting Tyler in the back, rather than Daniel shooting Tyler in the chest. But Takeda fired two shots into Tyler's back. So why did Jack hear only one shot when he got out of his vehicle?

-I've still gotta hand it to the show, for always managing to unravel Emily's plans and create chaos.

-Seriously Jack, why didn't you burn the hoodie?!

- So Amada was "taken care off.... hopefully that doesn't mean she's dead, I like her character.

- Charlotte, ohh Charlotte.... you're still so uninteresting. I did like her scenes with Emily, that was cute.

- So Conrad is basically a monster. I like the fact that they finally gave us some answers on the whole plane thing.

- Quote of the week: "Maybe your time in the juvenile detention facility will end up being an asset in Daniel's court case."