Revenge

Struggle

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 16, 2014 on ABC

• Please end it NOW!

I have been a big fan of Revenge but now I just want it to end as fast as possible. The only reason why I keep watching is that I feel i have spent to much time on the show to not get a decent ending. The show has gotten worse for every season and has drifted far, far away from the show it once was. Get back to the revenge part and stop pulling in more pople with new twist and turns that will only make pople stop watching. I bet this show will get canceled before we get an ending. It's sad!
  • Tying up loose ends.

For me it is impossible not to enjoy an episode of Revenge, just because it's really just Revenge and what more do I need to say. But this is certianl y one of the weaker episodes the show has produced.

The whole episode just seemed like it was tying up loose ends and wrapping up storylines - they got rid of the 'blackouts', they got rid of Patrick - all of which are highly positive changes, but it felt like they wasted a whole episode just to get rid of things.

The thing that made the episode enjoyable was Stevie Grayson - for the second week running she was the star of the show. I am so glad she came to town because she has made the last two episodes much better than they would have been without her.

Now that some of the storylines are wrapped up, I hope that this means that we are headed into line and Emily can get back on task. I am looking forward to next week, but this episode was just a filler. Not my favourite episode, but enjoyable because of Stevei.