Revenge

Suspicion

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 23, 2011 on ABC

• Flawless!

Another amazing episode o f Revenge! I expect nothing less from this show, after what we have come to expect in the past 9 weeks.

I can't wait to see how some of these storylines will continue, particularly everything with the new Amanda Clarke, i.e.. the rreal Emily Thorne. That scene at the end of this episode was amazing, and so suspenseful! Cannot wait until next week!

Meanwhile, Nolan and Tyler's secret got out, and things are falling into place in an interesting way! Conrad helps out Lydia, but Victoria isn't too happy about it. So interested to see how this will continue! Such susepnse!

Keep it up, Revenge! This show is rapidly becoming one of the absolute best! :)
  • Suspicion

Suspicion was a perfectly entertaining episode of Revenge and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of intrigue, drama, and more progression in the story lines. Along with more revelations about the past there was a lot of great character development and another ally of Emily's is revealed. It was great to see Nolan maneuver Tyler and for Ashley to step up her game with Victoria. I love how every thing interconnects and how the characters are all playing each other in the game of life and revenge, where the stakes are high and the bank accounts are huge. I can't get enough and look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
ABC