Revenge

Treachery

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 16, 2011 on ABC

• Really good!

Loved this episode. I loved that we finally didn't meet any new characters. Every episode someone knew and major appears on the scene and this episode we stuck with the cast we know.

We got to know the real Emily Thorne so much better. They established the close friendship between the two and it was done with very little dialogue. A lot of it was done through hugs and looks which was very compelling.

The flashbacks showed us a lot of information as well. We see the Warden "teaching" the real Amanda Clarke while she is still an inmate. I'm interested to see that relationship grow into something greater.

I was a little disappointed on the Tyler & Ashley front. Both of them have started heading off in very interesting directions and this week not that much happened. Although I will say Tyler channels the "Single White Female" vibe really well. He wants Daniel's life (who can blame him I want it to) and he may be crazy enough to do something to make it happen.

Looks like the real Emily Thorne is here to stay while Frank is out of the picture. It will be interesting to see how that plays itself out.

Victoria is pretty much alone in her house. She did it though. I think she'll be able to fix things with David especially but I think even with Charlotte. Charlotte makes it clear that she cares what her mother thinks. Although in this episode she wanted to blame Victoria completely and Conrad came through and said, "No it's both of our faults." Very diplomatic. I didn't know he had it in him.

Overall I loved it. I like the Lydia has learned about the truth and knows already to hide it from Victoria. I like the role that the fake Amanda Clarke is going to play. She's going to cause problems.

Interesting to see what direction Nolan takes. At the party in the pilot he seems distant to the real Amanda Clarke and I think maybe this was yet another event driving a wedge between them.

Flashbacks were very well done, informative and well woven into the plot. The music was fitting for the episode but I don't recall anything outstanding or over the top.