Revenge

Trust

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 28, 2011 on ABC

• Plot moves extremely fast and I'm loving it..

Emily's next target is Bill Harmon, a man who pretended to be her father's best friend and testified against him in court, and now Emily's out for blood. She, with the help of Nolan, gives him a bad tip on which stocks he should buy, which results in his bankrupsy.

Emily also sees Jack again at a surprise party Daniel throws for her after their date and remminscents about her memories with her father of his time with Bill Harmon, and the day she found him kissing Victoria, which was a big surprise for me.

I love this show mainly because of how fast the plot moves and the many events. I mean this episode opens with a horse race event, and closes with a surprise party. We're also always learning more shocking secrets about these extremely interesting characters.

I find Jack and his family quite boring. I mean there's enough going on. Their story isn't vital but I can't wait to see developments between Emily and Jack who seem to share alot more chemistry than Emily with Danielle.

I'm loving it!
  • Trust

Trust was a superb and very entertaining episode of Revenge and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it was full of character and plot development as Emily weaved her web more intricately utilizing the friendship of Nolan to bring the downfall of her father's best friend who betrayed him. The actors really fulfill their characters roles perfectly and they command instant connection. I love the form of story telling and the way things are unfolding. Emily seems to be a master manipulator and knows how the world operates using this knowledge to her advantage. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Two episodes in, and I'm already loving this show to no end!!!

I am absolutely loving everythign about this show! The characters are all very interestting and they are developing nicely. The storyline is absolutely intriguing and mesmerising, and Emily VanCamp as the main character is just perfect!!!

I really enjoyed today's episode! I'm really loving it a lot! The plot was terrific, it was satisfying to watch, and the ending was standout! I loved it!

Can't wait to see how this will continue! I hope this show just continues to go from strength to strength! <3
  • I want to see the Queen fall.

The show started off strong and is still hanging on. Characters are getting more complex and interesting and the show gives another twist to keep us hooked. It seems to be going towards a certain procedure, which is quite fascinating in a drama show like this. There has not been a show that had me emotionally involved in a while. Revenge broke that streak and now I want to see the Queen fall.
  • this show is good....

well out of all the shows starting this fall season revenge was probably the one i thought iwould enjoy the least however afteronly two episodes its now my favorite this show is so well written and very well thought out i love how the show carfully plots emily's revenge and how the audience it never quite sure what she is planning, the characters all seem intriging especially nolan ross, the show does have its fair share of soapy storylines but thats all part of the fun, loving this show so far cant wait to watch what happens next

• on the wrong track (and possibly worst to come)

the pilot was ok

the count of Montecristo with a girl avenging is father, not terribly original but ok.

But this episode it's mediocre.

There are scenes xero-copied from the pilot (eg the scene where Ashely introduces rich people to Emily)

The plan Emily follows to take down another of her father *friends* is clumsy at best.

and we discover the following:

1. the box Emily's father left for her it's kind of a magic box. Be sure that inside you will find any kind of stuff.

2. Emily (in childhood) overheard a lot of complicated things about her father business and she recalls them word by word.

3. Emily's father as best is an idiot. ANY people he trusted betrayed him.

and the list of very bad story ideas can go on a lot

• Good start.

I'm pleased to see the many similarities between this show and "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas...For example the fact that Emily(Amanda) didn't just came for revenge as soon as she got out, but waited, worked on herself, improved and then came...The plan to destroy Harmon was clearly thought through and well planned...What makes me interested even more is to understand Emily's capacities to get revenge, if she will go as far as murder or if she simply sticks to destroying a person financial wise... As such I will keep watching the show as it seems to promise a lot.