Revenge

Trust

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 28, 2011 on ABC

• Plot moves extremely fast and I'm loving it..

Emily's next target is Bill Harmon, a man who pretended to be her father's best friend and testified against him in court, and now Emily's out for blood. She, with the help of Nolan, gives him a bad tip on which stocks he should buy, which results in his bankrupsy.

Emily also sees Jack again at a surprise party Daniel throws for her after their date and remminscents about her memories with her father of his time with Bill Harmon, and the day she found him kissing Victoria, which was a big surprise for me.

I love this show mainly because of how fast the plot moves and the many events. I mean this episode opens with a horse race event, and closes with a surprise party. We're also always learning more shocking secrets about these extremely interesting characters.

I find Jack and his family quite boring. I mean there's enough going on. Their story isn't vital but I can't wait to see developments between Emily and Jack who seem to share alot more chemistry than Emily with Danielle.

I'm loving it!