Revenge

Union

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 10, 2013 on ABC

• Union

This was a pretty good episode of revenge I enjoyed jack and amandas wedding it was sweet and sentimental, I enjoyed Emily evaluating her revenge quest and having some character development . The flashbacks also made a welcome return this week even though they were abit to sweet
  • revenge "union"

i personally really enjoyed this episode, its been a while since ive fully enjoyed an episode of revenge while i thought that this episode was good its not quite to the season 1 standards but its getting there, i have saw improvement in the last 2 episodes. this was the best episode of the season heres to hope that it will keep making episodes like this for the rest of the season
  • I do love a british accent!

I really hope they keep the emily aides relationship not just for his british accent! They make a good all the misery they've been put through, they deserve a lil' something.
  • I watched the Victoria & Helen scene about 4 times.

[spoiler] Judging by the high ratings, I wasn't the only one who enjoyed seeing Victoria pop a cap in that bitch Helen Crowley's face. I'm not sure Helen knew that Victoria shot someone when she was just 15. Too bad. Anyway, it couldn't happen to a more deserving villain. I musta watched that sucker 'bout 4 times. Gonna dream about it with a smile on my face.
  • OMG Victoria !!!

It was such a treat to see Victoria killing the most dangerous lady on the show, Helen Crowly.

Now Victoria is the most dangerous lady of REVENGE. Beware Emily.. you chose your enemy well.

And the .. i had tears in my eyes . And the Padma Lahari & Nolan story was really awesome when she gave him the note "NOT HERE". etc etc ... Great episode. Love REVENGE.
  • Union

Union was a heart wrenching and very entertaining episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because there is lots of character development and significant plot progression with most all of the main characters. As Aiden continue to search for his sister Emily was reminiscing about the past Wow Amanda and Jack were about to get married. Victoria helped her son in many unexpected ways as Amanda made a fateful decision. The last scenes of the episode were awesome! I liked how everything played out so far and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Superb endings!

This episode was rather slow-moving and a little uninteresting at first, but wow that changed with some huge events later on!

The weddign was interesting and I'm sure we are getting close to catching up to where we were with that scene in Episode 1 of the season.

I don't want to spoil what happens but there were some breathtaking developments towards the end and I am anzious to see what occurs next! Keep it up Revenge!