Revenge

Victory

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 24, 2013 on ABC

• Victory

This was another great episode of revenge I really loved the Emily, eli storyline regarding their foster mother it felt like a good old school revenge takedown, I even enjoyed the Padma storyline which I normally find boring but this week it was fun and entertaining, looking forward to next week
  • very nice

very nice
  • Victory

Victory was a perfectly entertaining episode of Revenge. I really enjoyed watching because the story was intriguing and full of character growth. It was interesting to learn more about the real Amanda's past. I liked how Eli played the game. Everything played out in a very entertaining way. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Superb!

This episode was flawless and full of intriguing developments! Huge advancements in the Padma/Nolan storyline. Gee there were some intense moments in there and it was quite horrible what happened. I can't wait to see what they have next in stor for us!

Meanwhile we had just as many interesting developments with Jack! I love how there now seems to be two people seeking revenge against the Graysons! It is so unexpected and quite amazing!

Eli made an interesting move today, but I wonder if we'll see him again at any point?

Some really interesting things are coming together, and I however didn't really like the previous episode all that much, but this one was a huge improvement and everything is developing suberbly! Keep it up!