Revolution

Austin City Limits

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 02, 2014 on NBC

• unexpected character death.

Too much Aaron, really, we're past that story by now! Shocking end to this episode with an unexpected character death.
  • Stunning!

This was a breathtaking episode with major developments - a lot more happened in this episode than usual, including an attempted assassination, the prevention of said assassination, the death of an important character, a big revelation with the nano and so much more!

Really enjoyed the scenes with Aaron and Priscilla - they were interesting and revealing. Very good indeed.

I can't wait to see how Neville will take the news when he finds out what happened at the end of this episode. I think it will be interesting to see.

Overall, a solid solid episode. One of the best - an d I have been saying that a lot recently, because it has been very interesting recently.

I'm looking forward to more, and I really hope Season 3 happens!
  • All Charlies Men

I kinda liked Charlie having 2 guys. LOL Jason was super cute but clean cut,(reminded me of a super cute cop I met once) Connor was not so clean cut and a bad boy on top of it. I loved them both and I wish Charlie could have had both of her boy toys. lol Sounds like super fun! However, Poor Jason didnt get the help he needed and was triggered, poor Charlie, had to do it. Sad .