Revolution

Children of Men

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 27, 2013 on NBC

• Children of Men

Children of Men was an extremely awesome episode of Revolution. I loved how all story lines converged at the Tower which had me in suspense on the edge of my seat. It was crazy to see what happened with Rachel and Monroe. Is he a misunderstood man who let things get to where they are? Neville and his son had an interesting adventure of their own which could bring major changes. Others in the Tower are revealed and it was great to hear their story. There was lots more drama anc plenty of action. The writters are brilliantly bringing the season together and I definitely want more!!!!!!!!!

• Getting better and better!

This was a really intense episode of Revolution on so many different fronts. The storylines were all exceptional, particularly with those group of people living in The Tower. So much went down in the Tower with unlikely alliances developing and surprising revelations presenting themselves.

Meanwhile, the scenes outside the tower were just as interesting as Neville looks to start a revolution of his own! That would be really interesting and part of me really wants to see working that out on the show. It was an interesting moment and would be interesting to see them make that play.

Now I impatiently await the season finale next week! Can't wait to see hoew this season will finish and I'm hoping for a good cliffhanger for the off-season!
  • The Tower

This episode of Revolution just happened to be the best episode of Revolution since the beginning. It was suspenseful, action-packed and we learned more about the Tower than we've ever known before. I wonder what'll happen with Miles and Monroe... but one thing I would like to see is a confrontation of Monroe and his son. That would be kind of awkward. Fantastic episode, in all. :)