A Revolution Community
NBC (ended 2014)

Revolution S02E09: "Everyone Says I Love You"

UPDATE: Due to some unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, we're not going to be able to finish a review of "Everyone Says I love You." Terrible timing, I know, given all that went down with Aaron and that creepy A.I. kiddo named Haley Joel (!). Sorry about that! The discussion you guys have going in the comments is great!

And in lieu of an "official" review, might I direct you toward TV.com user @theguylafayette's comprehensive photo recap of the proceedings? It'll walk you through a breakdown of the episode's big reveals. —Jen Trolio, your friendly neighborhood TV.com Managing Editor

WHOA GUYS! It looks like Revolution is getting pretty serious in its mid-season finale, "Everyone Says I Love You." You all thought a move to 8pm would soften the show up a bit, but N-O-P-E. Just look at that promo image above! And that heinous desecration of school property with that graffiti! I can't even type out such vulgar language, in case anyone under 80 is reading this. Yikes!

Anywho, a mid-season finale means a lot of people will be shooting at each other and jumping in from off-screen just a little more than usual. Remember what happened last mid-season finale? Miles and Monroe almost made out and then a helicopter showed up! It was a good episode! What will happen tonight? According to NBC's episode description, not much. Listen to this humdrum precap: 

The relationship between Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Gene (Stephen Collins) remains strained as Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) shows her mom how much she’s grown. Meanwhile, Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) gives Jason (JD Pardo) a determined proclamation.Also starring David Lyons, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Jessica Collins, Steven Culp, Nicole Ari Parker and David Aaron Baker.

Ummm... SNOOZE. Where's the part about "And Aaron sets fire to the world and Miles cuts a dude's head off and then hackysacks it into a garbage bin"? And look at that: Nicole Ari Parker, who plays Allerford, is listed as a guest star even though Allerford is DEAD. Flashback, sci-fi show loophole, guest credit for showing up as a corpse, or lazy intern? Only time will tell! But hey, at least there's THIS:

Anyway, I'll have my review up as soon as possible, but in the meantime, go ahead and get to talking about the episode now. Thanks!  And don't forget to click something on our poll!

91 Comments
Follow this Show
Members