A Revolution Community
NBC (ended 2014)

Revolution S02E08: "Come Blow Your Horn"

"Come Blow Your Horn" was vintage Revolution, and I don't mean it was an episode of a sci-fi show about living with no electricity in the aftermath of a worldwide blackout. I mean it was a series of escapes, captures, schemes, near-deaths, and family messes. But "Come Blow Your Horn" tweaked that formula and used it to create something better than the show's most recent handful of episodes, mostly because it gave us some direction, some answers, and—finally!—a bad guy with very clear motivation, something I whined about just last week.

This time, it was Aaron—who we should all start calling Naneeto—who was captured. Aaron was sought after by Dr. Horn because Aaron can light things on fire and Wolverine his wounds. I mean come on, you'd have to be pretty terrible at being a bad guy if you didn't want to get your mitts on that! Aaron was picked up rather easily, and in standard Revolution fashion: Kill a bunch of people to fend off a first wave, and then just send more guys until the target has not shot at escaping. What else would you expect? I think I've said this before, but Revolution is one of the few genre shows where the supposed "action" sequences are the most boring aspect, just a lot of bubble gum *pew pew pew* shots and whirly slicing and good guys popping into the frame from offscreen to kill bad guys, and without the grittiness or suspense to make it anything more than ballet with swords. Let's have more blanket-over-a-hole tricks, please! 

What I really liked about "Come Blow Your Horn" was that it finally gave Dr. Horn an identity. Horn captured Aaron because he hoped Aaron would use his nanite-control powers to fix a tumor growing in Horn's brain. Now Horn's presence makes sense; it just took a few episodes to get there. However, I don't know how necessary the flashbacks to his childhood were. They showed Horn as a kid with a religious dad and a sick mom, and Horn wanted to get his mom some meds because he's not an idiot, but his dad believed that 30ccs of praying ought to do the trick and the two clashed. So once again, it was sympathy time for a Revolution character in the flashbacks. But to what end? Was learning Horn's backstory supposed to soften our opinion of him or something? Because later in the episode he was cutting Aaron's girlfriend open! I don't get it. The flashbacks did let Horn talk about the invisible power around them (the nanites) and compare it to his dad's belief in an old, omniscient, omnipotent bearded man in the sky, but that's about it. 

Dr. Gene is the same identity-crisis-flooded boat: Are we supposed to like him or not? Early in the season, he served as the great intermediary between Charlie and Rachel or Miles and Rachel or basically everyone and Rachel, but now he's walking the line between hero and traitor, rolling along with his situation instead of taking control of it. He's obviously going to die while making some sacrifice for the family—at which point Rachel and Charlie will be like, "Aww shucks, the old man was okay" and hold a pizza party in his honor. But right now? He's remarkably bland. Pick a side, Gene! 

Meanwhile, Tom was up to his old shenanigans of walking straight into danger and telling danger how it's going to be. He found Allerford's husband Roger, and now that we've finally met him I think we can all agree on one thing: His wife is WAY out of his league. The tail that power brings, let me tell ya! Anyway, Tom got Roger to follow him back to where they were keeping Allerford, and I'll admit I never expected Roger to tell her off for selling them out and then shoot her dead. Dead! I didn't expect it because that's a really poor exit for Allerford! THAT's how she goes? What was the point of ever having her around, then? Just a complicated and drawn-out way to get to Roger, I guess. Because I don't know what I got out of Roger killing Allerford. Dang. I had just registered my 'shipping website Nevilford.edu, too. 

The episode ended with a great cliffhanger, as Aaron went pyromania on his torture room as Horn's goon inserted his knife into Cynthia, all in an effort to get Aaron to extend his healing abilities beyond his own body. Do you think Naneeto will be able to muster the power to save his girlfriend, or is Aaron going to be a terrible boyfriend again? I don't know, but for the first time in over a month, I'm excited to see what happens next. 

POWER LINES

– I owe Cynthia a bit of an apology. Last week, I wondered why she would be so upset with Aaron over his fiery superpower, but I underestimated her ability to put everything together and link Aaron to torching her husband. Yeah, her husband was the worst character this show ever created (worse than Nora), but it wasn't exactly cool that Aaron conveniently forgot to mention any part of it. I at least understand her hesitation now. Your new boyfriend killing your husband can be very confusing! 

– Sheesh, I guess the group DOES need Monroe this season. All of a sudden he's a total badass, way more formidable than the sniffling wimp from Season 1.

– The Patriots' security is GARBAGE. Miles and Charlie can go wherever they want in the camp.

– It looks like J.D. Pardo got the shaft this season. How much longer is he going to play a robot? Everyone else has seen their characters set out in more promising directions, but his hasn't gotten any better.

– I really thought Gene was going to unleash that unused chemical gas-bomb on Truman and his men when they surrounded the secret headquarters. And I wish he had.

– Check out this cool post by @Rolamb, who charted comments on my Revolution reviews number of ratings vs. numerical user ratings on TV.com. Thanks, dude!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/21/2014

Season 2 : Episode 22

80 Comments
Comments (80)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Poor Aaron...he really never has a easy time...now captured and tortured, but like Claire from Heroes, he can regenarate his wounds...
I am not sure yet if i like where they are going with it...
This has nothing to do, with turning back the lights...than we had a goal...the tower we had to reach...now it is all surviving and betraying...
Like the first season much better, when Monroe was the bad guy...!!
Flag
Poll

Flag
http://revolutiontvshow.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=927#.UoaoQY3hGes
Flag
Though the drama has improved that the stupidity toned down there's something really off about this season. I think it's because the show has detached it self from the premise that the power went out and since that mystery was revealed last season whats left? having the nanites turn Aaron into wolverine/firestar? welcome back stupidity.
Flag
@Tim, thank you very much for your kindness.
Flag
Probably my least favorite episode of the season but the cliffhanger is great.
Flag
I guess I have been assuming all along that all of the 4 or so characters from the Bunker should now have Nanites in them. So, Miles having a blood infection shouldn't be possible in that World. Oh, well.

How stupid to henchmen have to be to stick around when their boss talks about how dangerous it would be to stick around and then watch him hightail it out of the room? I guess they are real Patriots.

Also, I wonder if Dr. Horn didn't actually kill his mother as a kid. His Dad said he did. And, sure, all that praying wasn't helping much. But, what if Dr. Horn overmedicated his mother? Maybe he started being a psycho a bit early.
Flag
I also think this episode was pretty good, at least better than the last three.
Still trusting Kripke!! This season is an improvement from last one but the last three was a bit of a low-down!!
Naneeto...lol!!! Prefer the name to the character...
Flag
That's it? All that material to pick apart and that's it?

Oh well, it's a start.
Flag
I feel like they wanted people to make the pyro-powers into a bigger thing than it is. Did you see the promo for next week?
Flag
I still want to see hardcore side of SciFi I thought about very first time I read description of Revolution but this new direction of show is not bad at all.

I managed to sit through season 1 and maybe I am not at the point where I wait for Revolution day to come but I like it better now.

Aaron need a fix and I hope this ^accident^ the show is putting him through should do the job. For Sci-Fi point of view, he is the only link left. Think for a moment how cool is that to have power of -sight beyond the sight-, -invisible flame thrower- and now they -Wolverine- him too! The show better not wait for 3 more episodes to fix him.

Daddy doctor Dr. Gene should've killed the big bad guy right there instead of holding him at tiny knife-point.
Flag
This was actually a pretty good episode.
Zeljko Ivanek plays a pretty good creepy bad guy. I didn't really care for his flashbacks. We don't need to sympathize with him. He's the supposed big bad so just make him bad.
Honestly I still hate Aaron and his storyline but I am intrigued by the cliffhanger and I really hope they do answer the question of why Aaron was chosen to be Naneeto (awesomely hilarious, by the way!!).
Yea the Patriots security really sucks. They don't have lookouts on top of the buildings? And those guys can't shoot for shit.
Monroe was a total badass. I like this snarky cocky asshole personality of his. And he just shredded those guards without breaking a sweat. If Miles' hand wasn't messed up, the 2 of them could just swashbuckle over everyone and win the war themselves. lol
I am kinda getting tired of Neville's story. It's a shame a complete bad ass and awesome actor like Giancarlo Esposito is being wasted right now. They need to get to the point of his quest soon.
Flag
Naneeto as a nickname for Aaron's superhero career is the best part of this episode for me LOL - A pity it wasn't in the actual episode. I am getting boooored, Revolution! I liked your new style and started watching again after abandoning last season quite early. The style is a lot better, but gee, NOTHING is happening! Don't drag things around sooo much or I'll sleep over the episode and move on...!
Flag
Sigh...I have a question. What is this show about? I'm pretty smart and there has been one episode I've missed (one during the World Series and I got the gist in commercial breaks) and I watched and was tolerant of the show last year. I try to figure out how I explain it to my mother who also is pretty smart but has like no attention span and I'm at a loss.

Hope Aaron can solve Miles' blood infection. I hope Jason can either go nuts or can at least hook up with the Mathesons so he can talk. I hate Rachel but see Charlie she pulled her hair into a ponytail to do work...
Flag
Poll Proposal: What should Aaron's superhero nickname be?

a: Naneeto
b: Dr. Nano
c: Dr. Nanite
d: Professor Pyro
e: Professor Plum
f: Some other name, without a post graduate degree.
Flag
I think Naneeto is too childish. It doesn't help Aaron's wussy rep by giving him a wussy name. Doesn't he have 2 Doctorates, or something? He is the creator of the code used in the tower, the nanobots think he's their god, why can't the dude get some respect?
Flag
he needs to toughen up before he qualifies as Dr Nano
Flag
Naneeto.

There's a poll tool you can use just click on the poll button in the comment box.
Flag
I like the Naneeto name, but I can't stand Aaron.

Flag

Flag
just one Q for all of you:
what man in his right mind "turns the power off" his better half??????
this really bugged me in this episode...
Flag
A man with too much ambition in a show called Revolution
Flag
I saw the potential for this show during the first season and stuck it out. Season 1 finale had me hooked this show was worthwhile after all. Then season 2 came, and everything seemed not quite well, but again good enough to see where things might go. That is, until these last two or three episodes, which unfortunately just haven't been doing it for me.

It really seems like too many of the main characters are incapable of making decisions that would have kept them out of trouble in the first place this season. For example, last season the rebels were on the move, a target that couldn't be pinned down and was able to use guerrilla warfare tactics to get the job done. Now, the war against the Militia may be over, but an even greater and more realized threat has shown it's face (and had always been present as we are finding out). So why oh why, are our main cast of loveable characters sitting in this one po-dunk town like they have to protect it with all their might. As soon as that issue with the Pedophile wife ended, and the inklings of the Patriots were starting to shine through, they should have hit the road, observe from a safe distance, and create a plan of action. Things still may have been muddied by the fact that 'Grandpa' was actually working for the patriots, but it would have made more sense given the main cast previous history of events.

Aaron, poor simple minded Aaron. I really liked him in season 1, he represented the underdog of the group, and I like to root for the physically bumbling but vastly intelligent underdogs. However; once he came back to life and started manifesting pyro abilities (how awesome was that! I was so amped to see where the show took this), they made him the most unreliably boring character yet. He is a proudly claimed man of science, and yet instead of experimenting with the (fireflies, abilities, etc) testing his limits and what it all could mean, he just kind of mopes around in a perpetual stupor. Seriously, why not until now do we see a test of Aaron ability to heal, and now its as a form of torture (kind of cool from a dramatic stand point but really...) Why is there not a deeper conversation with Rachel, how is she seriously dismissing anything that he may be able to do in a world where nanities turned off the electricity across the globe. Aaron as a character is being taken in a direction I'm not caring for, I'm finding myself not rooting for him anymore because with great power comes great responsibility and he is totally wasting it! lol Seriously, this is his time to shine, and it doesn't have to be to the marvelous extent that a Peter Parker might do either, but something for crying out loud.

I always liked Monroe as a villain, and now in his anti hero role, I still like him. He gets sh!t done, perhaps he should be helping to make the decisions. Miles, dude quite trying to please everyone and standup and lead like you did the first season when it was "we do things my way or you can go your own way". Yeah I get it, your hand hurts and your tired of fighting, but you're a solider through and through and a great leader too, so you know, lead. Rachel, has been since season 1 a source of at least in hindsight (from her POV not ours) a person of bad decision making, so I guess she is at least consistent with still making bad decisions this season, but you know, that also means little to no character development. Charlie, *sigh* she was interesting early in season 2 going after Monroe and then working with him, now she is nearly just as bad as her mother. She is a character perhaps best being given orders. I understand familial love and all that jazz, but her verbally fighting for Grandpa side just didn't make sense to me, you've known the guy for a few days now at most, look at things from the outsider perspective you should have Charlie not like you were raised by him your whole life and have unwavering devotion to him. I could go on, but I've written enough and not sure if anyone reads this lol and I would like to hope that the writers of the show will prove me wrong and really turn this show around. Regardless, I will continue to watch and see where it goes, almost but not quite begrudenly.
More+
Flag
I did forget to mention that the Neville family portion of story is also somewhat interesting. Still wondering why Patriots aren't turning whole towns into brainwashed minions like poor ol' Jason though.
Flag
It's funny how everyone hated Monroe in Season 1, and now love him in Season 2. Hmmm.....college papers will be written about this in the dystopian near future, me thinks.

Flag
I call it the "Spike" effect. You know...like how everybody loathed Spike in the early seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Then the writers brilliantly redeemed his character while still maintaining his sarcastic badass persona.
Flag
It's official. Everyone that I wanted to die horribly last season I now like. What the hell Kripke?!
Flag
What's going on with Mile's arm? Is it infected?
Flag
They're definitely not going to kill him. What's Billy Burke going to do, go back to making more Twilight movies?
Flag
Seems to be blood poisening and he should be in bed or at least treated for it. But he is our Miles and will be able to do his thing and survive. On the other hand, it would be a real shocker and thus positive point for the show it he would die from it. It would be a shame as he is one of the most interesting characters.
Flag
Yeah, I don't want him die either, even though it would be very shocking.. Maybe the writers are palnning to Lannisterize him!!
Flag
That would be a nice touch. They have to hurry up if they only want him to lose his right hand.
Flag
No maiming Miles. If I want heartbreaking rip my heart out and step on it drama, I'll watch HBO, not NBC! :P
Flag
In direct answer to the headline....I think I might hate Rachel.

I spent a good chunk of the episode trying to figure out the distance between the fictional area of Texas they are in and North Carolina basically because I am feeling bad for Jason and heck at least with him Miles could be feeling a bit more useful than he seems to be feeling.
Flag
Things that might have made this episode better:

1) Sebastian and Monroe having a plan more developed for rescuing Aaron and Cynthia than just sitting in an low-rent junkyard??? It would be nice to see a little bit of brain power being exerted by the writers on trying to make these characters seem real.

It is not like Miles isn't running around the town inside and outside of the wall all the time-- why not just get Aaron and Cynthia to safe house then make your next move.

2) a. The Art Department-- Why is it they have candles, lanterns, and Kerosene lamps and yet still in a building that is supposed to be an office-- they have open torches burning? Why would you do that? Why wouldn't you develop gas lights? They could use bottled methane gas to burn.

b. Why are the barricades in front of the amazingly secret Patriots HQ look like a low-budget bunker builder once again designed them? All I could think of was this one M2HB and 1,000 or 1,500rnds of ammo and better part of the Patriots Forces in the town dead! Because 55 gallon drums and one column of sands do not make a barrier against the venerable 12.7x99mm-- hell they won't even stop a 7.62x51mm-- they are marginal against even the 5.56x45mm. The point is I thought I was looking at a kids fort. I could not take it serious for one second. If they only put a little bit of money into this part of the set it might have made me feel that the Patriots were actually trained in Combat Engineering!

3) Oh, No Foiling the Allenfords (or is it Allerfords) against the Nevilles-- it was so nice-- well maybe if the entire concept had a little more weight and development to the overall storyline it might actually matter. We get it it isn't easy living an autocratic regime with a capricious leader! We say it last year with Monroe and this year we see it repeated!

4) Where does Monroe go??? I mean he just runs off the set looking for Miles? Not exactly that hard considering how small Wiloughby is. You would expect that Monroe and Miles would have a plan if they are separated and so on... It appears not so.

5) Ed Truman-- pulling the famous cowboy stunt of attacking a building by only lining up in the front. Myself, I would have let them shoot at building. Miles should have scouted out an escape route in the first few days of hiding out. He should have reinforced the front door. Perhaps, even booby trapped the perimeter? No, who would do a thing like that-- not a MARINE trained killer? Never! (After all you're telling me the Patriots besides forgetting to pick up the scientists they need to reverse this problem they created-- they forgot to pick up Hand grenades and explosives too? Who was in charge of packing up on the way out of this nation? )

6) What exactly can Dr. Horn discover from cutting Miles? Without power-- he cannot even study how the nanites are interacting with his body. So basically he would be like Newton attempting to understand the mysteries of a Computer without power!

7) What exactly did they get out of the Allenfords? You would take him prisoner and interrogate him-- And You would leave Mrs. Allenford live because she would still be your ally. Except for in Revolution! It would be nice to see the Allenfords coming to grips with each other.

I have more and when I have time I will write them all out. Stay Tuned.

More+
Flag
I read ur whole comment, so I get to be annoying. Sebastion is Monroe's first name...
Flag
True... I didn't notice that I put Monroe instead of Miles... Damn all those M names Matheson, Miles, Monroe, and whatever else they have...
Flag
No complains from me. I liked it.
Flag
Strangely enough I also like it enough to keep watching. But some illogical things are sneaking in back and I don't like that.
Flag
Me too. I don't expect much from this show. I want to be entertained. Last year I wasn't, & this year I am. Simple as that...
Flag
I am here! and we are all waiting for The Revolution.
(not going anywhere meanwhile ;)
Flag
Last week's ep was lacking, but this week was great.
Loving the Whiloughby stuff. I am looking forward to seeing where it all goes.

The only thing is I don't care about Neville and that storyline at all. Its kinda boring and isn't really going anywhere.
Flag
We finally getting to the real revolution bits, sort of. I can see why people is jumping ship but me, I'm staying even if we do go under.
I'm too invested in the gang to leave now.
Flag
The feel of old west vigilantes may be wearing thin for some, but this is an intense episode what with Aaron being captured and Monroe ready to pounce. Tom has forced his latest manipulation too. This stew is ready to boil over. Patience is needed as multiple outcomes with all parties are set up.
Flag
Weirdly I took me around 4 or 5 episodes to get into it last season, and this season it took me only a few to be really really disappointed.
Each week I am asking myself if it's worth watching or not.
Now I only watch for Monroe, I just hope we will see him more
Flag
"Now that the quality of Season 2 has faded a little"

A little?!?!? It was only ever incrementally better for short periods of time during a couple of episodes. How you can't see that is beyond me. But, perhaps this episode is exactly what's required to bring back the snarky sarcastic smartass Tim that kept us reading these reviews during season 1

1. A 15 year old granola bar...THAT'S STILL CHEWY?!? Seriously?

2. So, Ol' Quaker Dr. McCrazy Pants had given up all hope until he heard about Aaron, eh? Something about a tumor in his brain that's killing him? SLOWEST! TUMOR! EVER! It's been in his head for at least the better part of two decades...how dangerous could it really be?

3. As expected and not confirmed, the Patriots have the same poor aim as the dummies in the Monroe Militia when trying to shoot anybody who appears in the main credits.

4. Miles, once again, miraculously shows up in the nick of time to stop Rachel from dropping her chemical cocktail down the air vent. HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET OVER THERE?!? Rachel needed a spotter and Charlie with a dog whistle that she presumably got from the local Pet Smart to barely sneak in...Miles does the same by himself within seconds.

Tim, Jesus...step back from the ledge and come back to the dark side. This show is garbage, it's always been garbage and at no point was it ever salvagable. Surely you must see this by now. Bring back the sass, load both barrels and let 'er fly. Do this and you'll see, as far as your reviews are concerned, fewer fans jumping ship and perhaps even a few return because reading you kill this show makes up a big part of what makes talking about this show fun. You as a fanboy trying to convince us it's any good...not so much.
More+
Flag
With regards to statement 2. I'm wondering why the Patriots are able to create some kind of awesome brainwashing mechanism which clearly goes beyond anything capable in our current real world society with our never lost technology, but aren't capable of harnessing the infinite resource of the nanities to do any kind of healing for them...
Flag
Shhh...now you're just talkin' crazy ;)

I'm still trying to figure out where they got all these drugs from. Vaccines, uppers, downers, hallucinogens, anti-biotics...no labs, no refrigeration but seemingly never at a loss for the right chemical for any given purpose.
Flag
Last season Kripke focused on Power Ampilifiers, Pendant Wireless Batteries (how Telsa of him), Drones, UH-1's and Mini-Guns-- this season it is about pharmaceuticals (all kinds)... I'm not sure if would prefer to see Monroe jamming out Iron Maiden's "Ace's High" or see him get totally wasted on some really awesome Whacky-Weed grown in Cuba and shipped up to the great state of Texas...
Flag
How do you know it was chewy??? She didn't bite into it.... (for the record, I was wondering about its chewiness as well, valid question, but we never got an answer).
Flag
Watch that scene again. She opens it, bends it, smells it and puts it down. I've found chewy granola bars in the back of my pantry that I could use to line a fire pit, and they were only 8 months old. I don't think I'm going out on a limb to think that a 15 year old granola bar would have the consistency of a brick.
Flag
It wasn't just any Granola Bar-- it was a granola bar from a MRE-- meaning it will stay chewy and as tasteless as it was the day they packed in 1989 until 2050!
Flag
Lol, I will have to rewatch it then.
Flag
And I can't believe I'm about to do this (no, not respond to myself within a response to myself...I'm dizzy...) I'm gonna defend this show. Yeah, good guys don't get shot up, but that happens ON EVERY SHOW. See: Walking Dead, Marvel, etc.
Flag
I'm not sure The Walking Dead and comic book adaptations are the best measuring stick for reality and quality ;)

The best example I can think of is 'Sons Of Anarchy' where main characters semi-regularly get shot at but magically never get hit. Luckily, much of the violence on that show is a vehicle for some awfully impressive story telling and character development. 'Revolution'...not so much
Flag
All the shows have bad guys that cannot shoot for crap. My all-time favorite show for the good guys shooting from the hip and the bad guys missing all the time: The A-Team? Speaking of that wouldn't Miles be so much better as a character if he had a "Cigar" and "Loved it when plan came together?"

That could be a great new catch phrase for the show!

I myself I was more impressed with the barricade that the Patriots put up around the HQ... Or the fact that Patriots left all the roof-tops around the HQ unguarded. That was some stellar planning on the part of the Patriots! But they've got Dogs now? Where? Who knows but they've got them by truck load!

Oh and who doesn't love Miles and Monroe's big PLAN for saving Aaron... Why get him to a location where the Patriots have limited influence? Never, hang out in the junkyard! No one will stumble across that... You know it will be like all the other stuff that comes out and never goes any where: that so very undisturbed grave site of Monroe? Or small town butcher that has gone missing? Where are you Butcher Ken? Or all the dead rats? What did Aaron have against the Rats? Or what about that burning shed in the first episode? How many more loose ends will this show put out this first half of the season?

And why has the symbol changed from an all seeing eye to a triangle with a solid circle inside of a triangle inside of three concentric circles surrounding it? Did the Free Masons threaten to sue NBC for character defamation?

So many questions that all turn back on one question-- What is the big plan Kripke besides writing sucktastic material-- but so funny to watch!
More +
Flag
Yeah, I'm just playing devil's advocate here...but compared to Seasons 1's terra nova level of horribleness, this isn't so bad...Either way, show won't make it past this season for sure...
Flag
Why are you commenting here?!

This show was always... Shifty with it's quality but if you can't recognize the amount of quality with which this show has increased with you're outta your mind!
Flag
I think you and I have VERY different definitions of "quality", not the least of which is that being "shifty" is the first sign of a lack of quality.
Flag
They need to just answer the fantastic king of the nanites question and move on. They've dragged it on too long. It reminds me of the Miles hurting Rachel question of season one that was never really answered. Then, the writers used it to create false tension. Now, they could have legitimate tension and action but are dragging too much.
Flag
I love Bas. " we're friends aren't we miles" I love that. I'm not sure about this nano voodo mojo with Aaron haven't made up my mind whether I'm not sure about the story it self or Aaron being the one who's ark it is. But other wise good episode.
Flag
Yes, the season has slowed down a bit, but it's still 2340% better than any part of season 1. It's still entertaining at least.

Not much really happened this episode, and unfortunately no death gas was used, but the ending seemed interesting. Hopefully Aaron blows everyone up, including his wifey and gets all depressed and starts lighting everyone on fire.

Those scars are going to start adding up on Aaron. Those nanites need to do a better job. There shouldn't be any scars if he's healing so fast; doesn't really make sense.
Flag
Yeah, I'm hoping Aaron turns into a gas. thatr would be fun!!! ;)
Flag
*makes a peep*

Uh, I was cooking while the ep played in the background. Only thing I caught was Miles displaying a spreading infection from his injured gimp hand that I was too distracted to try to diagnosis. I'm sure zombie!Jesus Aaron will fix it. And I looked at the screen every time I heard Monroe's voice (Umm, yes, no shame) so that was maybe a total of three times. Other than Monroe killing a group of armed henchmen and dashing away in his sexy Peter Pan get-up, this ep didn't have much of an impression. Seems like a really, really boring set-up ep, right after a really, really boring set-up ep. Bad deal.

Oh and the age old question as to why Aaron is such a fatty and thus the last man alive for which everyone far and wide to heap their fat jokes/insults upon was finally answered. Fucking nanites! They like their god imprevious and Buddha-like.

*ends peep*
Flag
The "revolution" that miles was talking about a few episodes ago needs to begin very soon, or the show is going to start losing my interest.
Flag
I liked the character interactions but there was very little pilot development and not enough Monroe. I hope next week's episode is a lot better and they get aaron out.
Flag
yes!!! more of Monroe please!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members