Revolution

Everyone Says I Love You

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 2013 on NBC

• I'm Batman.

Well I guess I was wrong, according to Aaron it is the Nanotechnology, as Aaron starts seeing a little boy, the boy tells Aaron that you activate us. Which now does make sense in the last episode of last season when the power came on, Aaron was typing the numbers in on the computer and according to this child the Nano Technology is everywhere, but mainly in Aaron's thoughts. That's how he and Cynthia escaped and ended up in an abandon school (but only Aaron can do this with his mind). Meanwhile Miles, Rachel and Charlie are looking for Aaron and Cynthia and so are the patriots with Horn, a few of the patriots catch up with Rachel, Miles and Charlie and Monroe comes to there rescue and they start looking for Aaron. The patriots and the A Team also find out where Aaron and Cynthia are and in a massive show down hold their own. Until Rachel finally finds out that Miles arm has a nasty infection so Miles is out. When Horn catches up with Aaron and Cynthia, he wants Aaron to cure his brain tumor, but Aaron doesn't so Horn shoots Cynthia and then Aaron see's the child again and says Kill Them All and he does (Horn being set on fire, no great loss). In the flashback scene with Rachel and Miles, it just confirms for me that Charlie is Miles' daughter (love the bangs Rachel). Meanwhile Neville and his son Jason are going to Washington with Roger by train and on the way the train stops to pick up passengers and shock horror, Neville see's his wife who is still alive. Apparently she escaped the nukes and she thought Neville was dead so she married somebody else (Do whatever it takes is that family's motto). Well at least they stand by their commitment, they want power, whether they get it is something else. Another Fantastic Episode. Thumbs Up.