Revolution

Season 2 Episode 14

Fear and Loathing

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2014 on NBC

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Episode Discussion (7)
So the nano can cause lightning storms, burn people, heal people, revive people and blow out every old light bulb around but it can't just "turn off" the computer that Aaron is working on???

And while I'm no programmer, you usually have to 'compile' the code before it even has a chance to actually do something. Just typing it in as you go does not a virus make.

Sweet God, how stupid do they think we are - looks like they've gone to the NCIS school of "Computing for TV"
what the writers are doing for this show is entering on the nano computer repeat into submission
Well another ridiculous episode of revolution I propose a revolution drinking game every time a character says something remotely stupid drink by the end u be hammered. How times has their been a rescue this time charlie rescuing monroe and his son while they work out daddy issues. We know that connor aint going kill Monroe because as this show proved since season one everyone safe no matter how times they get captured, tortured and poisoned.
I mean I do like the show its a guilty pleasure thats the way I see it ,now the nanites been turned off arron wakes up in the present we are led to believe he changed the future . No he hasn't its a dream and the monroe,the village people patriots will do the YMCA to wake him up LOL I can understand why the network will be cancelling this show because its not daring enough for viewers I mean at the start of the second season at least our heroes were under threat but now we gone back to the norm of the first season, That is the reason why the show is ending.
Finally! I'm excited about Revolution again! It would be great if Aaron changed the time line or something else Sci-fi-ish although given the title of the next episode contains the word "dream", I doubt it.
This is the first time in a season that I've looked forward to watching the next episode! Please writers, keep this going.
Charlie was super cool, but Aaron was the hero of the episode. I loved that Duncan gave the men to Charlie. Big LOL at Monroe !
Monday