Revolution

NBC (ended 2014)

Yaspaa

Revolution Fan Reviews (218)

• great!

LOVE IT! Hope it stays on.
  • Bahhhh...

It may be safe to say that never in the history of Sci-fi has a show creaked so alarmingly under the weight of such a ponderous concept.
  • Great Show/ Unfortunate Network

This is a really great "what if" show. I really loved it. Unfortunately, the politics within the show's narrative did not align with that of it's broadcasting network's, and so it was canceled. I would really like to see a continuation of the show, perhaps on another network, or a movie to resolve the overall story.

It was a really great show, that was really just starting to develop it's characters. I hope we get a conclusion some how in the future. I'd love to know what happens to our characters and the "hate to love him" anti-hero Monroe.
  • stupid

why stop somthing just make 1 season with a final.

from the netherlands
  • WHAT THE HELL

why would you cancel ?? this is best show ive watched in a long time
  • Bring it back, please

I can't believe you cancel the best show since I don't know when I am really sick, revolution needs to return!!!! I haven't liked or got into anything in long time and you go and cancel it, so sad now what, more boring crap, this was entertaining and I could hardly wait each week, come on bring it back it does have a fan base it does
  • Not so bad and quite entertaining

Not so bad and quite entertaining show. Sad it was canceled. Many other shows deserve it more than "Revolution". Show has had a potential, maybe should have been converted to a little bit shorter season but no matter what I will miss it.
  • So predictable

Same old same old . Here we have a great theme and this is what they make of it ! Are there no generators. How on earth do these people have teeth wither than white after 15 years living in the "stone age" ? And look at the beautiful shiny curly long hair of the women ? This is so unreal to me When a time like this should come people would not care for such things They would be *surviving* And again this bad guy good guy scenario . Heroin is legal but nobody lights a cigarette ? Get a grip ! I bet that after 6 seasons it turns out everyone was dead .......
  • So very upset

Im so pissed off. Another great show cancelled. with NO REAL ending its like they dont give a shit after its cancelled its like " well its cancelled so lets drop it because the end doesnt matter stupid stupid
  • Something back to the fans

Like so many other great shows this one ended before its time. All the countless hours people spend on watching these shows.. Don't you guys think it would be proper decency of the networks that when they end a show, they at least would release the rest of the script. That way fans could at least read how it ends. Just my five cents but I really hope someone would create a petition for this. Not just for this show but for all future shows that networks pull the plug on.
  • Could have been so much more...

Revolution... You know, for the two seasons the show went on I've been trying to explain to myself what's the point of the title. Why Revolution? Why not Powerless or The Blackout or The Poweroff or something like that? I'm not gonna comment the acting, the effects or the purpose of the show in connection to our reality. In my opinion what the show did wrong in the firstplace, what it could have done way better, was the timeline. The main course began 15 years after the main event, the blackout, which I think was a mistake. Something like that can't criple the entire whole human race down to scraps just like that. We survived for centuries, even millenia without electricity and technology, even if such a thing happens, we should be prepared to survive and continue our lives under some new, even if modified old, form of civilisation and existance. If the show had worked on this as it's storyline and developed it in the first few months, even couple of years in the aftermath of the blackout, as humanity transforms itself back to an electricless, yet more civilised form of life, then yes, I would have completely accepted the show and agreed with it's title - Revolution. Instead, we got the personal issues of a group of survivors, the main combat/war/conquering stories being confined to a single continent, and an entire sci-fi element with the nano-machines that initially caused the blackout.

In the end, we couldn't figure out which was the main course of action and why, and that is what initially crippled the show in my opinion.

I expected more from the story, and I'm everything but surprised that the show was cancelled, but in a freaky way, I enjoyed it. The mystery, what is and what isn't, the action, I found them satisfying and entertaining, which is why I can't give this show anything else but a green rating. Unfortunately, the lowest green - 7 - is my grade for this show. RIP, Revolution.
  • Totally Unexpected Turnaround and then back to ugh.

5.5
    I watch Sci-Fi shows so I watched Revolution, even though the first half of the season was weak, to be kind. I Let the episodes pile up on the DVR after awhile. Finally got around to watching.

Wow. Revolution has actually kept getting better as the season progressed.

Second season disappointed. Aside from the Nano storyline the show regressed once again.

Don't understand with all the big name talent involved with this show that it is so "average". The casting has been mediocre at times and character development was a mess. Don't know who was really in charge of this show but they made a number of poor choices and ultimately a show that could have stayed around is being cancelled.
  • Why?????

Never fails get into a series just for it to end abruptly.... Why??????
  • Great series!

Nice adventure, great actors! Terrific job with the prison camps and little details that came out of the UN collaboration. Jason, hot guy! Miles & Monroe, what a pair! Tom Neville +++ Everybody, even the big nerdy guy was great, thanks folks. Maybe it was good that the series finished though, I wasn't so excited about the nanite stuff that was suggested topic for the next season.
  • Great show, too bad it is finished!

One must wonder why would they cancel such a great show....

Too much of the anti-propaganda for the US government?
  • Stop the madness

Ok, so maybe they shot this last episode without knowing that they were cancelled... So lets have a movie to finish the show!
  • WHAT'S GOING ON AT "NBC

Another one of their shows cancelled now. The third to be pulled-off in the space of just a few months due to news spreading that the network's programming is in shambles compared to other TV networks both in the USA and Overseas who have been enjoying successful high ratings with their big-name shows. Programs like "Arrow", "Revenge", "Once Upon A Time", "The Voice" and "Game Of Thrown's" have been more dominating on international stations world wide.

It's not a good year for "NBC" so far as first they axed "Believe", then "Resurrection" some weeks ago and now "Revolution".

• Anonymous : " The Revolution Will Not Be Cancelled "

see on you tube
  • Complain about ratings after two long breaks in just one season???

Revolution is a great show! I love it! There were two long breaks during season 2. So, how can NBC complain about ratings and cancel the show???

I think it was a big mistake. Revolution deserved another season. There is still a lot to develop and a lot of things to be explained.
  • I don't believe the series that have been renewed. And not Revolution? Really?

Revolution is a great show which keeps us coming back week after week. We need show about a virgin? The stations want mindless drones that have no need to think about what they are watching. Happens all the time. Get into a series and the networks replace it with fluff.
  • love it

love this show, great chemistry between the different characters. It shouldn't be cancelled, some tv shows are crap but are still there. Maybe television wasn't ready for a show like this. Hard times for sci fi nowadays
  • What's the deal with speed limit signs

What's up with the crazy speed limit signs in the background on the show, one was 17 mph and recently there was an 85 mph on what looked like a small country road, weird. Will miss the show, sorry to hear it was canceled
  • Perfect match for Monroe and his son.

I so wish I had Aarons power. He has a gift , and what a gift. lol My favorite character is probably Aaron, although Im in a love hate relationship with Monroe. I can't help but think he was a good man gone bad, going back to good yet still on the brink of being a power hungry mad man. He wants to start the Monroe republic again , only this time - with his new found son. WHAT A GREAT JOB MATCHING UP MONROES NEW FOUND SON WITH MONROE. He really is convincing as Monroes son.
  • Great show goes down the drain

Just heard, its canceled. All I can say, good show and there is a lot of crap out there! I love the show.
  • Eye candy

Revolution is one of the most unique shows on the air today. The characters are fabulous and a special

weekly treat of eye candy for the women. With the exception of the "nanos" I think they have captured what civilization would end up being if the lights went out. Hope it stays on the air.
  • I love the show

Revolution is one of the best series on TV. Everything about is great. I love all the characters. It better not get canceled. I'm sick of all the knockers who over analyze every detail. Just enjoy it and stop whining.
  • I Blame Favreau!

I do enjoy this show but the sloppy writing and sentimentality get on my nerves. There are some great ideas but they get undermined by characters continuously rescuing each other only to get captured over and over again.

I also go crazy when characters behave in cowardly weak willed ways. Aaron, who is a genius spends his whole time behaving like a frightened child who hasn't experienced a tenth of the nightmares we know he has.

Why are there so many ludicrous faults in the show? Well the writers, duh! But let's not be too harsh on the show's creative talent. The real culprit is Jon Favreau; a man who gas spent his whole life mired in a sentimental, illogical, sickly sweet world of make believe where any possibility of reality is trumped by Favreau's need to tug at the viewer's heart string.

I even think the writers feel the same way when Miles comments on the Mattheson habit of always rushing to the rescue without thinking. And others say it too with a smile.

Still good fun though.
  • Help the show!

Hello fellow Revolution fans! I have received word that our beloved show is on the verge of being cancelled due to lack of viewers! So this is my message of help for you, tell your friends, have your friends tell their friends, lets help keep this wonderful show on the air! It needs at least 12 million and it's only getting 5 million. Let's do what we can to save this great piece of original entertainment for as long as we possibly can! Thank you all for your help and support!
  • that show is a great suprise

that shows is really good , better than the rating by some users, i like the idea of how the world became without electricity, civilization as regresse back in time instead of going foward this where u see how technology is important nowadays
  • No more official reviews?

I have enjoyed the reviews immensely - have they gone forever?