Revolution

Sex and Drugs

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 2012 on NBC

7.4
  • Worst episode yet.. Worst overall writing for a TV series that I can remember.

This show is just ridiculous. It makes no sense what so ever. The actions and reactions of the characters are so far from believable, watching it just makes me upset I wasted my time with it. I also had high hopes for the show, being a fan of the post-apocalyptic genre and all, but it has been a complete let down episode after episode. The part where Aaron runs away from his wife just to leave her with everything going on was ridiculous. Aaron shooting himself only to imediately get back up and kill Drexel is ridiculous. Drexel's guards just letting them go after Aaron kills him is RIDICULOUS!! C'mon, that's 3 parts I pointed out, with out even thinking, that are filled with utter stupidity! Or why would Miles take Charlie and Aaron with him to that lunatics place to begin with and put them in danger, when he only needs to save Nora. Or why send a stupid blonde girl named Charlie, which you just met, to kill the heroin burning neighbor when you have plenty of other women to try and do the same job. Or even a personal army for that matter. There's just so much about this single episode that really says a lot about the writers. I'd be ashamed to be apart of this show. I was giving it a chance up until this episode, I'm not sure I will watch the next.. we'll see.