Revolution

The Dark Tower

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jun 03, 2013 on NBC

• Revolution.

Well, i loved the intro, must be from watching Supernatural, thats how Kripke does it, season finale. Well Tom Neville i see hasn't changed at all, i get the Bromance between Miles & Monroe, so it isn't a surprise there. Rachel with her good intentions could have never predicted what Randell was going to do, i never saw that coming, but really Why Kill Nora Off, she was one of my favorite characters on this show. Neville catching up with Grace, & Miles taking out his little army was Fantastic, Charlie killed one or two as well. The love triangle between Nora & Rachel, i think was 50 / 50 (Yeah You Can Love Two People At The Same Time). Rachel you could have tried at least to save Nora, but i understand your main goal was to turn the power back on. As for Kelly Foster i wouldn't bother its seems your death is coming & as for Julia Neville your fate is already sealed (Lets See How Tom Neville Handles That One). As for Randell No Great Loss Now That He Is Dead. Now The President hiding all this time in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba, funny how you dont see his face. But now that everyone has the electricity on, do you really believe that every country is just going to stand by & let The President get away with what he wants (World Domination, I Dont Think So). I Never Gave Up On This Fantastic Show, What A Season Finale, I Cant Wait For Season - 2. Love This Fantastic Show, Thumbs Up NBC, You Out Did Yourself. Interesting Who Will Survive When Season - 2 Starts. I Always Knew Miles Was Charlie's Father. Nuff Said.