Revolution

The Dark Tower

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jun 03, 2013 on NBC

• Stunning, shocking, emotional, entertaining and so much more!

This season finale had it all. It was absolutely stunning in many ways with some huge developments, many of which I would never have seen coming! Randall's last stand was interesting and he opened the show and its storyline up to a whole other world of possibilities for Season Two. That last secne was done to perfection and left me floored!

The episode was also really moving and emotional as a great character dies. I will really miss Nora. She was a great character and I wish that didn't happen. She would have added to the show a lot mocving forward. And there were a lot of unresolved feelings with her and Miles that needed to be explored further. Oh well, at least we have Rachel.

Speaking of Rachel, I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a character on a TV show within one season more than I have with Rachel, except maybe Regina from Onec Upon a Time. She is just such a complex personality and she won't take any nonsense from anyone and I love it when she takes control of situations. She is an amazing character, and I can't wait for more Rachel!

Some really interesting developments occurred outside the Tower as well, mainly with Neville stirring up a coup and the Georgia Federation taking advantage of events. But now with a certain person revealed in the last seconds of the show, what does that mean for the Monroe Repbulic and the Georgia Federation (and others)? I hope that Kelly person isn't killed off - she seems like an excellent character if explored further. And I was looking forward to the Neville Republic, lol. :P

Overall, this finale leaves us with more questions and I can't wait to see them answered in Season 2! The wait will be a hard one!